Federal 215M Primers

holy crap. I can't believe it. I just bought 2 boxes! Never bought anything from Butch's ... hope it's legit.

Thanks for the heads up! I bet they're all gone in a few more minutes...

ok, good to hear. Thanks again for posting. I was on track to run out of my current supply well before this hunting season, so you just saved me.

I've been deliberately avoiding buying any powder or primers mail order because ther Haz-Mat plus the shipping is just too costly.

BTW, there will be cases and cases of anything you want at CMP in July.

I have my laundry list:

8 pounds, Lil Gun
16 pounds H322
8 pounds Retumbo
8 pounds Varget
2 pounds of Blackhorn

Federal GM 215M primers (3 boxes)
Federal Large Rifle primers (3 boxes)

I just got 6 100 round boxes of Sierra 44 cal (429)240 grain Comp Sportsmasters from Sierra, but I need a couple boxes of Sierra 250 grain 338 Gamekings and about a dozen boxes of 165 Grain SGK's in 30 caliber.

I bet I clear my laundry list at CMP in July.:)

Cabelas has had on the shelf for a while now, CCI 400 SR and SR Benchrest primers

I've been deliberately avoiding buying any powder or primers mail order because ther Haz-Mat plus the shipping is just too costly.

I totally hear you about the shipping/hazmat fees. definitely not fun, but I don't really have an alternative. I don't have any time or plans to go to anything like CMP, so it leaves me stuck paying hazmat. such is life sometimes.

What I find interesting and disturbing at the same time is almost to a man, every Internet vendor charges a different Haz-Mat fee (when in actuality it's a set by the government fee and it don't fluctuate).

Secondly, some verndors are gouging, not only on components prices but gouging on shipping and I've bit a couple times myself.

I don't like teeth marks on my arse if you know what I'm referring to....

I thoughty the petty ship overcharges were relegated to Flea Bay but apparently they aren't.

I could do a list of screw over retailers but I would imagine most know who they are.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.