Need a smith to chamber a barrel

Only place I could even think of to have them made to those specs. They just take forever.
JGS will make what you want and it will be right. I bet they already have the specs.
and bigger at the back end so you dont have clickers.

Just resize ADG 300 WSM brass to 7 WSM. No need for custom reamers or custom dies, etc. You shouldn't care if it is headstamped correctly since what you want won't be headstamped correctly either.

I have had several Smiths tell me that if they can't build the rifle, they don't want to do any work on the gun, such as just chambering and threading the barrel, even if I sent them the action

I have had several Smiths tell me that if they can't build the rifle, they don't want to do any work on the gun, such as just chambering and threading the barrel, even if I sent them the action
I generally don't take that stance, but I can certainly understand that position.
I've yet to hear any smith disagree that the barrel itself and precision of the chambering job is the most important component of an accurate rifle- but there's more to it than that alone, and beyond their control unless they can build and evaluate the entire system that results in a tack driver.

The GS at BVG will do it if he has the reamer. He was going to rechamber my 10 twist 308 to 300PRC but I had another project of more priority. May still do it at a later date.