Need a Smith for a Build??

Autorotate19

I am looking for a gunsmith to put my build together. It going to be a 6.5x.284 with a brux 26" ss varmint contour barrel, grey bull stock, timney or jewell trigger, on a surgeon action. The only catch is I dont have 6 months to wait on it, Id like to get it back sooner. I will have all the parts on hand, so any of you guys have a lead time thats not to long for something like this?:D

Thanks

Last edited:
Maybe check with Kevin Cram at MCR I know he gets things done about as fast or faster than anyone. Kevin is a really good guy and a LRH sponsor.

I just got my 338 back from POI (point of impact), out of NY think you could get him to do it pretty quick. Did a great job, PM me if you need more info

Ask for Charles Rose 607.652.2865

I have used Dave at IT&D custom guns in Ohio several times and have had good results. one in particular was a 200 swift on a spring field action (I know the action is a little long for that cart) At 237 yds it put 5 shoots about the size of a quarter.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.