Natchez still in business?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1idrod, Dec 28, 2012.

1. 1idrod

1idrod Member

Been trying to call them and two different numbers for them are out of order. They did have the best deal on something I was looking at but I guess if they are not open I will have to go elsewhere.

2. jimbires

jimbires Well-Known Member

I'd say they are just super , super busy with all the gun control talk going on . I got an email from them 12-22-2012 . the listed phone # 800-251-7839 or just go to ...............Natchez Shooters Supplies....................

3. 1idrod

1idrod Member

.Jim Thanks

4. jimbires

jimbires Well-Known Member

I just received another email 12-29-2012 at 7:52 .your welcome Jim

5. CogburnR

CogburnR Well-Known Member

A couple gun shops around here had to shut down just to catch up on paperwork and do inventory. I can't imagine what it is like for the big guys. They have so many orders that the in stock-out of stock counters are not keeping up causing a mess.The local farm and fleet recently opened a sporting goods with reloading stuff and much of that is all gone.

A farmer(and his Buddy) called looking for 55g 22 bullets and where they could get them. They wanted to buy like 5ooo at least. They had bought up a whole bunch of primers. These guys have piles of 338 lapua bullets and brass. They don't even reload yet.