N570 options

I would expect the recoil of a 37 vs 33XC to be somewhat noticeable but not extreme, depending on the bullets loaded. There will be a difference between a 250-300 vs 350-400 grain bullet. If you're shooting a 225 grain bullet from the 33 and a 400+ grain bullet from the 37, then you would really notice.
I have been playing with a 33XC for about 2 years. I wanted a lighter rifle than my .375 Snipetac for looong range elk, but with somewhat similar external ballistics. The first barrel was a factory .338 Lapua that shot really well and so I punched the chamber out. It is 26" and shot 300 grain Bergers @ 3150 fps. I sent it off to have some work done and there was a mishap that made it un-shootable. The second barrel was a Wilson barrel my gunsmith got for me in a pinch to try and get it running for a last minute elk hunt. Spent way too much time, energy, and components trying to get it to shoot right…never really happened. Had severe fire cracking for several inches and throat erosion after a few hundred rounds. I wasn't nice to it though.😁 Barrel 3 took a while to find a good load for too, but I found out it likes bullets loaded way off the lands. It is 28" carbon wrapped and has a couple hundred down the tube and is shooting pretty good will 300 grain Bergers and Chinchagas. It's best load however is pretty slow (2930 fps) but just stacks them into little groups at 100 yards and the SD hovers around the single-double digit mark for a couple dozen rounds so far. I also think this barrel is on the slow side. Not exactly what I wanted velocity wise but still good long range performance (and really good at altitude) with a bullet with a BC of over .8 G1.
I have never tried N570 (never even seen it in person😁) so cannot comment on its performance in this chambering. I am sure it could pep things up a bit, seems to in most everything else it is appropriate for.

I've heard the barrel life is poor on the 33xc. Any reports on how bad the throat erosion is with this round? Just wandering if it is worth the slight advantage over a 338 NMI?
How's the barrel life on your 300 Lapua Improved? What bullet are you sending?

What is the weight on your 33xc?

Don't know, haven't weighed it. If I were a betting man I'd say 11-12 pounds all in ready to fire. If I remember the next time I have it at the trainer's office I'll weigh it.
I was off, it's closer to 13 pounds in the laminate stock and 14.6 in an XLR folder (scope/rings, LaRure-Harris bipod, loaded).

Good for my 264wm, 300wm and 338lm w top weight bullets, but such a waste on the 338lm having only a 24" barrel. That and lrt doesn't get enough burn completion. I'm hoping too pull some magic out of the air and find rl33!