N568 and 7 SAUM..Anyone tried this yet?

@L.Sherm put 20 gr of Varget on the Floor and then 20 gr of N570 light them on fire and tell me which one burns faster/ more aggressively.
Now think about it, the faster burning powder will require less of it to make the same pressure. I can't fathom how you can have reloaded for 35 years and not grasped this concept yet. Or maybe you are just trolling

Listen Taylortroll I give my experience with 568 vrs 570 to the O.P thats it, take it or leave it. Couple others wanted me to believe what charts or quickload says there guides nothing more nothing less just like reloading Manuel's and ballistic apps if people wanna believe those vrs real world experiences so be it.
As far as science well i think alot of us have figured out how that has gone the last couple years.
Now being a troll well read the thread from the beginning I think most who read this can figure that out.

We just picked up 8 lbs of 568. Haven't used it yet.

Burn rate charts are a guideline. I think burn
characteristics is a diff issue than burn rate. Diff characteristics will change with the same powder in different cartridges. The reason staball 6.5 produces huge velocity in some cartridges and not others even though the burn
rate is in the right area.

The burn rate of a powder is the rate at which the powder itself burns and the characteristic way in which it generates a pressure curve from chamber to muzzle.

The velocity is the velocity of the bullet at the muzzle. So burn rate is the powder, velocity is the bullet the way I am using it.

The velocity produced by a powder on a given bullet is gonna depend on the weight and friction of the bullet, but also on the pressure curve a particular powder produces in the rifle.

Chemicals added to some powders may end up retarding pressure curve and bullet velocity even if the burn rate of that powder is faster than another powder.

Shape of the powder, ball or stick, and density packed in the case also has an effect.

Hope that helps,?

YES....if you experiment with reloading you better know !