My New Rifle

ewallace

Long range rifle 338 Lapua IMP

watermark.php

Crow Mag,

When you going to build a 338 Kahn to play with. I know you designed your round and it is obviously a good one.

What twist do you have in your rifle. I have access to some 350 gr ULD bullets with a B.C. reported to be in teh .9 range. With the proper throat they would really be wind beaters in both your rifle and my Kahn.

Nice rifle, looks like a serious long range tool.

Good Shooting!!

Kirby Allen(50)

I used a bat 8.5 action Krieger 338 10t HV taper. Stock work by Bruce Baer Kelby rings and scope base 60 MOA taper Jewel HVRS trigger. This rifle will be used for a portable long range hunting rig capable of shots to 2000 Yards.

Fiftydriver
I have been in contact with a farmer in Canada that is making some ULD bullets and hope to try some this winter hope they shoot good have you tried any

Crow Mag,

Thats Richard Graves, hell of a guy. I have shot his 300 gr ULD's in my Kahn a little and they are looking like they will shoot better then the Matchkings and have a highre B.C. to boot.

Good Shooting!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Crow Mag,

I have not tested them enough yet to get an accurate B.C. but when driven to 3000-3100 fps out of my Kahn, they are right in the .820 area.

Like I said, I have not tested them a great deal yet, will be doing alot more when my order from Wildcat Bullets get here.

Richard told me they would be in the low .8's in B.C. nad he looks to be just about right.

THe 350 gr ULDs are supposed to be in the low .9 range!!!

Good Shooting!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts