My New Defensive Edge LRKM

Fireformed 103 cases in a test chamber. Load work up in process.

Resampled_2013-06-29_18-27-27_12_zps6e019946.jpg

300 Bergers are SMOKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resampled_2013-06-29_18-27-41_546_zps69457d4e.jpg

That's faaaast. Are you liking that crony, I'm about ready to pull the trigger on one. How does it compare with your Ohler?

Yeah I do like it. It is so simple to set up and run and all fits into a small box to transport. It runs a few FPS faster than the Oehler and it should as it is right at the muzzle and the Oehler if 18' down range. But they run consistent together.

jeff

Yeah I do like it. It is so simple to set up and run and all fits into a small box to transport. It runs a few FPS faster than the Oehler and it should as it is right at the muzzle and the Oehler if 18' down range. But they run consistent together.

jeff

Thanks Jeff, guess that clinches it I will be ordering mine.

nice and fast... brings a touch of energy with it on the receiving end. Let us know how she shoots when you get to the load development.

Jeffvn

Jeff,
What is your powder and charge?

Jett, it is with N-570, I was at 112 gr @ -.050" and -.065 off the lands but was seeing pressure with slight ejector marks in the 85* heat yesterday. So I dropped back to 111 this morning and lost 25 to 30 fps. Groups there were not stellar so I moved in closer to the lands and it picked back up to 3200 fps @ -.030" off the lands, no sign of pressure and under .5 moa.

These are max loads in Lapua brass. These loads would not work in anything that does not have the +P chambering. AS ALWAYS WORK UP!!

Jeff

Not only a great looking rifle, but that's one heck of a nice reloading room you got there!

Any idea what round count through the barell before its dun? Thats faster then my 338 AX by 180 ft. Thats is a nice rifle. I realy like how short it is.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts