My LSR 300 wsm

jacack

i thought i figured out how to post a picture so i thought i would give it a try but guess not anyway [image]http://[/image] ,Chris built this for me a few months back and I got to drive out and meet him to pick it up and just wanted to say he is one heck of a nice guy and as we call know can build a great rifle.

its a remington sa
26" 5C 1/11 broughton barrel
badger bolt knob
badger extractor
badger recoil lug
badger brake
wyatts ext mag
teflon barrel and action'
Hs stock.
badger base tps rings and a 4X14LR leupold
havent had time to shoot it alot but did get a few through it today and with RL22 and 180 accubonds it shot very well and was super fast,got it up to 3129 and still didnt have any pressure signs but i had run out of patches so i didnt go any hotter. it shot the best at about 2975 but really didnt open up much from there to 3129.

300wsm.jpg

If someone doesn't mind, could you give me an estimate on the cost of one of these LSR rifles? All reports lead to an awesome experience, but at what expense?

mine cost me about 1600$ but i provided the action and stock.

worth every penny

Jared

Best way to do it is what Jared did... provide the action and the stock...However, Chris can provide the actions and order any stock ya want.
Don't quote me on this but...
lets say you take Jareds figure ( ballpark ) and add in action ( $400 ) and stock ( $400 ) you are at $2400ish give or take..."ish"
I've payed more and less depending on extra's

Email [email protected] or PM me for Chris number.

[ QUOTE ]
If someone doesn't mind, could you give me an estimate on the cost of one of these LSR rifles? All reports lead to an awesome experience, but at what expense?

[/ QUOTE ]

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.