LSR testament.. 2nd twin...

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by Guest, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

just as good as the first....

1st 12 shots clean, shoot, clean shoot, etc. for 12 shots...

no real effort to get a good group and the winds were gusting to 45 mph today!!! She still shot incredible...

btw.. this rifle shoots exactly the same load as the first with the same results... woo hoo!!
    [​IMG]

2. winmagman

winmagman Well-Known Member

Ric
    Your killin me here! Just got a new Conquest for my 7 saum Thurs. night. Friday morning I find out I'm working Sat. AND Sun. no shooting this weekend.

I guess if I can't be out there the next best thing to see someone else doing it. Nice shooting.
    Chris

3. sniper2

sniper2 Well-Known Member

What brand of barrel and what range???

4. sierra22

sierra22 Well-Known Member

Nice shooting! Waiting for new barrell myself, hopefully it'll shoot as good.

You might want to check the calibration on your wind meter, winds you indicate is gale force which breaks twigs and branches off the trees.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Broughton Barrel

the distance was only 100 yards...

and yes 45 mph gusts.. happens pretty often here in wyo.. and yup there were branches down in the trees... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. D.P.

D.P. Well-Known Member

what's the target brand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. jb1000br

jb1000br Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    what's the target brand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DNR Super Custom Shoot-n-go-Look

JB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. sniper2

sniper2 Well-Known Member

Thanks for info! I have shot in Wyo. and yes there is some wind going on up there!Glad your barrel shoots,not that many by that brand near me good to hear they shoot well...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Although I havn't ever met Tim North ( Broughtons's Owner ) I'd like to shake his hand... I sincerely hope he keeps putting out the quality he does....

I have had numerous brands of barrels but I have to give the edge to Broughton at this time... I never had a barrel breakin as quick or clean as easily.. albeit match grade barrels all clean easily.. but this ones is rediculous.. I keep running sweets through it just to see if it is really that clean.. and you betcha it is...

as far as the target stand .. JB let the secret out.. the newly remodled and reinforced DNR shoot-n-go see target stand is outta the bag...

basicall it is a big metal stand with heavy 2X8 wood to tack targets to

10. DaddyRabbit

DaddyRabbit Well-Known Member

Do you know if Lapua makes brass for the 7mm wsm as of yet? What brass choices are out there or recommended?