LSR testament.. 2nd twin...

G

just as good as the first....

1st 12 shots clean, shoot, clean shoot, etc. for 12 shots...

no real effort to get a good group and the winds were gusting to 45 mph today!!! She still shot incredible...

btw.. this rifle shoots exactly the same load as the first with the same results... woo hoo!!
2ndtwinbrkin.jpg

Ric
Your killin me here! Just got a new Conquest for my 7 saum Thurs. night. Friday morning I find out I'm working Sat. AND Sun. no shooting this weekend.

I guess if I can't be out there the next best thing to see someone else doing it. Nice shooting.
Chris

Nice shooting! Waiting for new barrell myself, hopefully it'll shoot as good.

You might want to check the calibration on your wind meter, winds you indicate is gale force which breaks twigs and branches off the trees.

Broughton Barrel

the distance was only 100 yards...

and yes 45 mph gusts.. happens pretty often here in wyo.. and yup there were branches down in the trees... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
what's the target brand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DNR Super Custom Shoot-n-go-Look

JB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for info! I have shot in Wyo. and yes there is some wind going on up there!Glad your barrel shoots,not that many by that brand near me good to hear they shoot well...

Although I havn't ever met Tim North ( Broughtons's Owner ) I'd like to shake his hand... I sincerely hope he keeps putting out the quality he does....

I have had numerous brands of barrels but I have to give the edge to Broughton at this time... I never had a barrel breakin as quick or clean as easily.. albeit match grade barrels all clean easily.. but this ones is rediculous.. I keep running sweets through it just to see if it is really that clean.. and you betcha it is...

as far as the target stand .. JB let the secret out.. the newly remodled and reinforced DNR shoot-n-go see target stand is outta the bag...

basicall it is a big metal stand with heavy 2X8 wood to tack targets to

Do you know if Lapua makes brass for the 7mm wsm as of yet? What brass choices are out there or recommended?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.