My 87 v max accuracy load too hot?

T3223

So I've been reloading quite a while and have developed quite accurate loads in the three calibers I use. I am always careful ( I thought) to stay within published data from the manuals. I find now however that my accuracy load in a savage .243 lvp (26" barrel) for the 87 v max is higher than published data. I have searched for the data that "allowed" me to go so high to no avail. I'm using 44.5 gr. Of IMR 4350, have slightly flattened primers but no ejector marks. It is hovering around a .25" load. When I realized this I loaded some of the hornady max listed data which was probably in a 22" test barrel- and it was no where near as accurate.
To make matters worse I chrony'd the 44.5 gr load at 3415, but my trajectory validation in strelok came up with 3600+ fps. So now I am nervous.
Should I scrap this load or is there a way I can confidently continue with it? I am at a loss... I believe in "better safe than sorry"- but is so accurate...

I have since Christmas used a new Magnetospeed. In the past a friend would allow me to shoot over some high dollar chrony he has. I Did notice a discrepancy in the numbers. I will plug his #'s in again-His were lower. Thanks for the response- this cannot be complicated... for some people

These numbers are just too high-even though in my limited knowledge I don't have worrisome pressure signs on the case. My shots at 424 yards were 5" high; correcting velocity for that puts me over 3600 fps with the b.c. of .4 (87 v max).
I wouldn't want to shoot this in heat of summer.
I guess I'll drop down a couple grains and look for another sweet spot.

The only other inputs that would effect this would be mistakes in 100 yard sight in numbers.? The scope is zeroed for 105 amax so I am plugging in vertical adjustment for this round. That would have to be spot on ...

I have since Christmas used a new Magnetospeed. In the past a friend would allow me to shoot over some high dollar chrony he has. I Did notice a discrepancy in the numbers. I will plug his #'s in again-His were lower. Thanks for the response- this cannot be complicated... for some people

I would trust your Magnetospeed.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.