Musicians that as a youth you under appreciated

A true genius and poet when it came to writing music. But........who in the world told him he could sing??
Most of the older shows he performed while inebriated. He still doesn't have a great voice, but it's just Dylan.
He is from a very religious family and he really changed his direction in life recently, centering on his religion. Good for him.

Most of the older shows he performed while inebriated. He still doesn't have a great voice, but it's just Dylan.
He is from a very religious family and he really changed his direction in life recently, centering on his religion. Good for him.
I was at a all day concert in the Nuremberg Ring in 1978. Dylan was the last act. I slept through most of his show. I guess I still under appreciated him.

Agree. When we were younger it was music to get you pumped up. Now, I like to listen to the music, offbeat drums and some great bass lines.

Funny you mentioned getting pumped up, find Big Joe Turner and give him a spin.

Actually for me it's the composition, lyrics and the artist.

Larry Fleet sings a song he wrote "Where I Find God", fantastic song, his live version with Morgan Wallen is even better. There are probably 12-15 different artists that nrecorded the same song, some I could tolerate, some didn't make it thru the first verse.