Musicians that as a youth you under appreciated

Need I say more?
IMG_8703.jpeg

ZZ Top. I liked their stuff growing up in the 80's but once I heard that blues sound that they had in the 70's I was hooked.
Years ago, a buddy went to an Alice Cooper concert in which ZZ Top was the unknown "starter". He said when they first took the stage, they were booed on looks alone. By the time they were 30 seconds into LaGrange - the booing stopped and folks were kinda stunned. When they finished and Alice Cooper took the stage, they were booing him and wanting ZZ Top back LOL.

Years ago, a buddy went to an Alice Cooper concert in which ZZ Top was the unknown "starter". He said when they first took the stage, they were booed on looks alone. By the time they were 30 seconds into LaGrange - the booing stopped and folks were kinda stunned. When they finished and Alice Cooper took the stage, they were booing him and wanting ZZ Top back LOL.
Nothin' like the Tres Hombres! Been waitin' for the Bus All Day!!

RIP Dusty.

Last edited:
He said under appreciated lol. I have all those and an original street survivors before they pulled it.
Oh, Sorry about that. If we're talking about unappreciated/underrated it has to be The Kinks. Pete Townshend said of Dave Davies: "His guitar skills are Blistering." Plus Ray Davies was one of the best song writers ever, IMHO.
1706834446908.png