Mullerworks or Rock Creek carbon fiber barrel

Doesn't Rock Creek cut Mullerworks barrels? It used to be clearly stated as so, Mullerworks contours and laps them.
I have no clue on carbon from either.

Doesn't Rock Creek cut Mullerworks barrels? It used to be clearly stated as so, Mullerworks contours and laps them.
Really? I hadn't heard that before, interesting.

I recall LRI pushing MullerWorks pretty hard a while back. If Chad isn't scared of them, I certainly wouldn't be.

t

That was my understanding at one point. Not sure if it's still the case.

I've had 3 Muller steel barrels and still have one. They're stupid accurate and easy to tune.

I have one cf wrapped Muller that's been shot very little thus far and is proving to be the same. Currently minimum tuning has produced .5moa at 600 yards with 180 hybrids in a 7 saum.

That was my understanding at one point. Not sure if it's still the case.

I've had 3 Muller steel barrels and still have one. They're stupid accurate and easy to tune.

I have one cf wrapped Muller that's been shot very little thus far and is proving to be the same. Currently minimum tuning has produced .5moa at 600 yards with 180 hybrids in a 7 saum.
LOL, I have a spare Mullerworks on hand too, like them too. Then again, I like Hawk Hill, Kreiger, Brux, Bartlein at times, like a kid in the candy aisle.

Here's an example of a Rock Creek Carbon wrapped built by Pedersen Precision (7.5 SS):

Attachments

• A7983E63-72A7-4D86-9B6F-DDACDAD1236D.jpeg
    A7983E63-72A7-4D86-9B6F-DDACDAD1236D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
  • 225E28CD-2C1F-4783-8678-0E6900577BF9.jpeg
    225E28CD-2C1F-4783-8678-0E6900577BF9.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 85
That's my first load.

No tweaking at all.

Just a 168 Berger over some H1000.

I have never had things go so smoothly, ever.

I've got a muller steel in #3. It shoots lights out. First three shots out of the barrel after a short break in spanned 1gr, each 0.5gr apart, just looking for pressure. Made one hole, probably around 1/2".

Pederson wrapped Muller on my 6.5 Sherman is not disappointing.
have 6 weeks and 100 rounds on it
C8B7F7D0-DBDB-4602-895A-3D2E91025ACF.jpeg

Have 1 other Muller personally, and have a third i built on a customers rifle. Good stuff, very good...

Muller barrels are great. I have a 22" 65 saum that I'm pushing pretty lightly at 2950 with 135jlk. Shoots pretty small groups, 1" at 400y if I'm on my game. Have a rock carbon 22 creed that shoots very well too. Pederson Precision makes a great carbon wrapped pipe.

Man sounds like Matt Pederson is pretty popular around here. He is currently building me a 7 SAUM with a Rock Creek CF barrel. Just waiting on my AG stock, which is getting a bit frustrating as we have been waiting since January.

Dan Muller, Mike Rock and Tim North (Broughton) all are connected at some point in time in the barrel industry. It always amazed me how small the community is.

I've had a couple .30 caliber Mullerworks that were great. Pretty sure Mullerworks does the whole process, at least now, on his barrels. Unique to Dan, you can go to him for barrels, and watercolor/mix media artwork. 😬