Mullerworks or Rock Creek carbon fiber barrel

Man sounds like Matt Pederson is pretty popular around here. He is currently building me a 7 SAUM with a Rock Creek CF barrel. Just waiting on my AG stock, which is getting a bit frustrating as we have been waiting since January.
Have you contacted them? I've had them build me 2 and the longest time to get it was 14 weeks.

Have you contacted them? I've had them build me 2 and the longest time to get it was 14 weeks.

Yes, several times. The CNC machine that does the milling on the new Carbon K2 medium length actions has been down. They fix one thing on it and then something else breaks. They have been using a older small machine to do a few stocks. Supposedly they were going to start on mine this weekend but she still didn't know how much longer it would be. I'm going to call every week from here on out to check on it. At this point I'm hoping the squeaky wheel might get the grease. They said I could switch to a different stock and they would ship it immediately but I'm holding out for the new K2.

Yes, several times. The CNC machine that does the milling on the new Carbon K2 medium length actions has been down. They fix one thing on it and then something else breaks. They have been using a older small machine to do a few stocks. Supposedly they were going to start on mine this weekend but she still didn't know how much longer it would be. I'm going to call every week from here on out to check on it. At this point I'm hoping the squeaky wheel might get the grease. They said I could switch to a different stock and they would ship it immediately but I'm holding out for the new K2.
Hopefully they will get it out for you pretty soon.
that's one of the reasons I keep saying away from the medium length actions.

I have a carbon wrapped muller barrel from Pederson. My local gunsmith installed it in my bighorn origin action. It's a 22-243ai 1.8 twist have only been firing forming brass and looking for pressure with fresh brass and it's shooting crazy good considering im fire forming and increasing charge waits at the same time.

I bought a 6.5 creed from Mathew Pedersen recently that was apparently Mr. Mullers personal rifle. It of course has one of his barrels and was built by Matt. It's exceptionally accurate.

All I did was put a max load of 6.5 Staball into some virgin Lapua brass and stuffed a 147 ELDM into st a length it would feed and function. Factory brass mind you, so some of the cases necks were dented etc. I zeroed it in three shots, fired a group at 50 yards that was essentially one hole and then rang steel at 800 yards round after round. There was a brief pit stop at 400 yards but that was boringly easy.

Mullerworks is legit guys.