• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Mule deer & elk hide

Hespco

One mule deer hide , one elk hide. These are from animals I harvested , fair chase on public land. $260 shipped to you. I believe it would easily cost at least this much today just to have them processed.

Attachments

• Hides 002.JPG
    Hides 002.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 160
  • Hides 003.JPG
    Hides 003.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 167
  • Hides 004.JPG
    Hides 004.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 160
One mule deer hide , one elk hide. These are from animals I harvested , fair chase on public land. $260 shipped to you. I believe it would easily cost at least this much today just to have them processed.
Real nice. we had a bunch of hides here before the cats got at them. Did you do yourself and what process or someone else do them and what was their process?
I can see Jill and I curling up in them in front of the TV or just covering some furniture.

Thanks
Much
Len & Jill

These hides were done professionally. At the time, a local taxidermist sent them out to a professional company that does ton's of hides a year. Came out quite nice. I had dreams of all the cool leather items I was going to make. Still dreaming.