• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sonora, MX Mule Deer Cancellation Hunt

No Promises

I'll give this a shot here.

Sonora, MX Jan 23-Jan 30 2024.

I've hunted with outfitter/guide before, it's completely safe, never had any issues south of the border. Fly into Hermosillo, meets you at airport to transfer rifle & bring you to hunting area(s) 1-2 hours away where we hunt.

It's his last hunt of the season & guarantee a shooter mule deer or we stay until we find one. Realistic expectations are 180"-190" - Coues deer be added on trophy fee.

200"+ mule deer aren't as common as the internet makes it seem.

I'm departing from San Antonio, TX, connecting in Phoenix then on to Hermosillo. Message me for more details if interested.

He's looking for $9500

Attachments

• IMG_6438.jpeg
    IMG_6438.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_6460.jpeg
    IMG_6460.jpeg
    386.4 KB · Views: 121
Always some lingering rut activity in the past & with the warm summer I'm thinking we could be right in the middle of it. We have 15,000 hectares total

The smaller properties are active farmland (alfalfa) - locals want hunters to shoot the deer for meat for their little town (La Trincheras) & keep deer from eating their crops. It's a win/win in my book.

Bigger properties are grazing areas for Sonoran beef that have Mule/Coues deer. Most hunting done via high rack, we also have setups for the alfalfa fields for first light/dusk.