Sniper Hide Help!!!

Discussion in 'Optics For Sale' started by barnabus, Mar 8, 2011.

1. barnabus

barnabus Member

Guys I would like to purchase this Leupold scope FS. NF NSX 1-4X24 and Leupold 8.5-25 x50 LR - Sniper's Hide Forums from this guy if its still available but it take 100 post to be a part of the classifieds in the Snipers Hide forum.Do any of you know the guy "wildcats" and is he also a member here? I dont know how to get in touch with him.Any snipers hide member do me a favor and send him a PM for me so I can get in touch with him for this purchase?Help a brother out. Heres my addy and phone number
    billandteri@truvista.net
    803-377-4868 Thanks!

2. Optimax90

Optimax90 Member

I dont think you have to have a 100 post to buy on snipers hide just to sell on there......? I just bought a gun with my first post.....

3. barnabus

barnabus Member

If thats true then I dont know whats going.I registed and it want let me.Are you a member there and can you send him a PM for me stating someone wants to buy his scope?

4. uncle_creepy

uncle_creepy Well-Known Member

you don't have to have 100 posts to reply or buy on there. you do have to have a complete profile though before they let you post.

5. lwellingham

lwellingham Well-Known Member

You have to have 100 to make a new post, not to reply to an existing post or PM.

6. Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss Well-Known Member

I make it a point to stay away from that site.

7. pridekills

pridekills Member

Can buy from someone on the hide with 0 post. Had a good deal with StanwoodSpartan over there, and I only have 4 post.

8. findangle3

findangle3 Active Member

You can buy from snipershide once you have an account. I bought a gun with my first post and a scope with my second. Like they said you only need 100 posts to sell on their site. Just make sure your required profile fields are filled in.

9. uncle_creepy

uncle_creepy Well-Known Member

if you are still having trouble shoot me a PM here with your information and a link to the post and UID of the seller and I'll PM him/her for you.

10. MSU Marksman

MSU Marksman Well-Known Member

Just send him a PM.

11. safariexpress

safariexpress Well-Known Member

pm inbound with pics

12. tbshltn

tbshltn Well-Known Member

As already stated you can buy with less than 100 post. Not only are you not aloud to post a new thread but DO NOT mention in any way shape or form in someone elses that you have what they are looking for and you would sell it. I did this in a thread that some guys were talking about trying to find anyone or place that had an item I was willing to let go of. I posted a reply and said I would sell mine and I got banned for 4 months for "selling with less than 100 post". I under stand rules are rules and that's fine. I wasn't trying to beat the system or get around the policy at all. IF I was trying to get around it and sell something I could have came up with 100 threads to post on. Just a little food for thought :)

13. barnabus

barnabus Member

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all the help."Wildcats" from Snipers Hide were able to connect on the phone thanks to a Pm letting him know I wanted his scope.It was still available and its MINE!!!! He is also a member here "safarieexpress" so thats great also. Cant thank everyone enough for helping a fellow long range shooter put a rig together.It will sit atop a DPMS 308 24" that will be here by Friday.Thanks again to all who made this happen!God Bless
    Barnabus<><

14. bfr4570

bfr4570 Well-Known Member

Man I boughta few things over there. It can get ugly in a hurry for a newbie. Some great guys on there and some horses ***.