• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sniper Hide Help!!!

barnabus

Guys I would like to purchase this Leupold scope FS. NF NSX 1-4X24 and Leupold 8.5-25 x50 LR - Sniper's Hide Forums from this guy if its still available but it take 100 post to be a part of the classifieds in the Snipers Hide forum.Do any of you know the guy "wildcats" and is he also a member here? I dont know how to get in touch with him.Any snipers hide member do me a favor and send him a PM for me so I can get in touch with him for this purchase?Help a brother out. Heres my addy and phone number
[email protected]
803-377-4868 Thanks!

I dont think you have to have a 100 post to buy on snipers hide just to sell on there......? I just bought a gun with my first post.....

If thats true then I dont know whats going.I registed and it want let me.Are you a member there and can you send him a PM for me stating someone wants to buy his scope?

You have to have 100 to make a new post, not to reply to an existing post or PM.

Can buy from someone on the hide with 0 post. Had a good deal with StanwoodSpartan over there, and I only have 4 post.

You can buy from snipershide once you have an account. I bought a gun with my first post and a scope with my second. Like they said you only need 100 posts to sell on their site. Just make sure your required profile fields are filled in.

if you are still having trouble shoot me a PM here with your information and a link to the post and UID of the seller and I'll PM him/her for you.

As already stated you can buy with less than 100 post. Not only are you not aloud to post a new thread but DO NOT mention in any way shape or form in someone elses that you have what they are looking for and you would sell it. I did this in a thread that some guys were talking about trying to find anyone or place that had an item I was willing to let go of. I posted a reply and said I would sell mine and I got banned for 4 months for "selling with less than 100 post". I under stand rules are rules and that's fine. I wasn't trying to beat the system or get around the policy at all. IF I was trying to get around it and sell something I could have came up with 100 threads to post on. Just a little food for thought :)

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all the help."Wildcats" from Snipers Hide were able to connect on the phone thanks to a Pm letting him know I wanted his scope.It was still available and its MINE!!!! He is also a member here "safarieexpress" so thats great also. Cant thank everyone enough for helping a fellow long range shooter put a rig together.It will sit atop a DPMS 308 24" that will be here by Friday.Thanks again to all who made this happen!God Bless
Barnabus<><

Man I boughta few things over there. It can get ugly in a hurry for a newbie. Some great guys on there and some horses ***.