MT Deer/Elk Special Permit Draw Result is Out.

That's a long Trek from hell creek to fourchette 30 miles or so, I usually go out of fourchette or out of crooked creek (bow hunted there last year). Wished I had a rifle. Devils creek can be tuff if roads get wet pulling a boat I was just on the dry arm this weekend fishing, you don't have to tell me about wind, 35 mph gusts, ended up coming home a day early!

That's a long Trek from hell creek to fourchette 30 miles or so, I usually go out of fourchette or out of crooked creek (bow hunted there last year). Wished I had a rifle. Devils creek can be tuff if roads get wet pulling a boat I was just on the dry arm this weekend fishing, you don't have to tell me about wind, 35 mph gusts, �� ended up coming home a day early!

I miss typed that. Tried to edit it. We were camped at Fourchette and hunting the south side from there. After that big wind we moved camp to Hell Creeek. That was an all day move. Long drive around.

Steve

That would be a long drive indeed, I plan on doing a lot of scouting up there West of Hell creek towards Devils creek.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.