MT special draw result is out !!!

Not successful on the special elk but got my deer tag. I still have a glimmer of hope for the super tags.:) Looks like I will be hunting that same herd again with a grneral tag.

Jeff

I got the big game combo but not the special unit. With this being the first year applying for Montana, I have no clue what to do now. I would really like to still hunt elk this year.

I got skunked on the 380 tag but I drew a second choice unlimited 313 tag whoo hoo, I get to hunt one of the 80- 100 bulls left in the Northern Yellowstone elk herd!

My luck is like air, I have a lot of it, but it is just keeping me alive and that is it!

No luck here on deer or elk - going to have plenty of time for scouting that moose tag that I'm going to draw. I've drawn everything else over the years and been on half dozen moose hunts but never was the one with the tag.

After the last moose we took out 20 plus miles on horse back I said I'd never go on another moose hunt unless I had the tag - haven't been since.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.