Latest MT Special Draw is out ...

FEENIX

I hope you guys did better than I did ...

Attachments

• TAGS.JPG
    TAGS.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 17
just another year of being a big loser. on the plus side the soon to be wife managed to draw a goat tag for over by red lodge

just another year of being a big loser. on the plus side the soon to be wife managed to draw a goat tag for over by red lodge

Bummer! The good thing is that, you still have the general deer and elk tags, other states don't have the same luxury.

Good luck to you both .................................... and congrats and best wishes!

I did NOT draw a doe tag.

But I'lI be hunting bucks during the rut with my buddy, Big Sky.

I got a montana goat, sheep, and 313 bull elk tag, and elk b tag, did not put in for antelope, got a miss on the moose, and I plan to snag a bison tag for January to put a change of pace in my wolf hunting!
All my iron is tuned up and ammo boxes are full! It's going to be a fun fall

I got a montana goat, sheep, and 313 bull elk tag, and elk b tag, did not put in for antelope, got a miss on the moose, and I plan to snag a bison tag for January to put a change of pace in my wolf hunting!

WOW, I say you a fun filled fall adventure. Happy safe hunting!

Ed

looks like your in for a busy hunting season. where are you hunting sheep at. we did a sheep hunt by agusta about 3 years ago. it was one of the funnest hunts that I have done.

looks like your in for a busy hunting season. where are you hunting sheep at. we did a sheep hunt by agusta about 3 years ago. it was one of the funnest hunts that I have done.

Sheep is south west montana unlimited tag. I have three Rams located one barely legal, one 160 ish and one absolute brute pig! I have screwed around long enough trying to draw a limited sheep tag and tired of seeing Rams in my stomping grounds! This year it is game on! The goat is a done deal, I am not even looking at one thru my scope until the first week of November. Unless I kill a ram and see a billy in the same day I will kill that goat for the cool factor!
S&W J frame in my pocket, 6.5-06 Ackley in the saddle scabbard, 300 RUM on the pack horse!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts