• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Motorola Radios (used, one is probably dead) (Free) (Mailed->Gone)

Dave King

Another free item (Gift) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user is injured with the item I will believe it is due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three).

Motorola-radios-s.JPG

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/Motorola-radios.JPG

Here is a nest of radios, one in there doesn't work (I believe it one of the blue ones.) There's some other stuff in there too, a charger unit for the Red one I believe. There is also a set of rechargeable battery packs for some model.

The 550 cord works fine!

The tub does not go with the radios.

This is an all or none deal, you get to throw away what you don't want.

I believe HeskethPritchard wanted a chace to play with these first.

HeskethPritchard... If you want these here's the place to make it known again... Thanks.

Last edited:
Dave, if our British cousin declines, I'd like a shot at these MAGNIFICENT communication devices. :D:D:D (my buddy bought a set this past month and promptly lost one in the brush ... within a week)

Dave

I would very much like em pack them up and send them my way :D

Let me know if you want to trade for something I can get you over here or let me know where to send the postage costs to you?

Thanks

HP

HeskethPritchard

Okay, it looks like they're yours. PM your address and I'll package and send them, it may take a while as there are a few packages ahead of you in preparation.