Millet LRS 1 project

UPDATE:
\\ Now have a LRS1 mounted on a 8mag project,same results,working great.Im know there are better and more expensive scopes avaliable but for the price i cant find one with all the same options avaliable on the LRS1,no complaints.gun)

A good buddy of mine worked for Millett (until the sale) and I have had the chance to own or use pretty much all of the long range versions they have offered over the last 6 years. I have only had one fail over that time out of probably 12 scopes. They have gotten better as time has gone on. The older front focus ones were not quite as clear as the side focus, I think they were the ones they had the problems with. I have one of the TRS1s and it has been a great scope! I have really liked all of the side focus models and have not heard of anyone having a problem with them. I have also have a LRS1 but it is on a 300RUM that is not finished. Wow it is heavy! I am ok with it as my rum cam in a bit lighter than I was hoping for. I also have 2 VX3 6.5-20s and I really like them. The Milletts are-were? A good scope for the money. I do not think Bushnell has changed anything with the product yet! I am anxious to try my lrs1 soon. So far it looks great. 140 moa of adjustment!! Good luck keep us posted.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts