Millet LRS???

Tworinger

Ok guys new to the forums. So please be gentle. I'm a long time shooter and I know the history of the trs1 etc. I recently had several items stollen while attending an informal tactical match on private property. I believe I was followed from the shoot and while I was in my motel my truck was broken into. I lost a bunch of stuff including a f1 and shv. Now I'm basically having to scrape together some things to get by for a while. This leads me to my question. Has millets QC gotten any better on the trs1 and LRS scopes or are they still just paper weights? I've looked at several budget optics and realize I'll be leaving a bunch on the table but a buddy of mine had a falcon menace that just fell apart so those and the PA 4-14x44 are out. Been looking for a used viper PA mil but no luck. If any one can tell me about the newer millets ID really appreciate it.

Wish I could answer your question. I have one for sale here in the classifieds, camo ,rings ,butler creek caps, shipped for $325.00. I have used it very little, but like all my scopes I do check for repeatability and it is good. Are the lrs better then the trs, that I do not know. But for $325.00 this is a good scope for the price.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.