Millet 6-25X56mm LRS-1

Beelzebub

Need some first hand advice on this scope. Found it on Optics Planet on sale right at $500.

Does anyone have any personal experience with this or other Millet scopes that are comparable? Will be shooting 1000 or less. Probably 800 or less most of the time.

thanks in advance for input or advice,
Beelzebub

I have had one of these for about 3 years now with 1/10mil adjustments. It's still holding up on my 260ai and on a 6BR with upwards of 4000+ rounds. It's been tossed around in trucks during coyote hunts. The clicks are still nice and tight despite bieng run up and down a lot.

Only downside really is it's a monster with that big ol tube,but it does have a lot of travel too,140moa if I remember right. The supplied rings are really tall so you might be replacing those. Mine is on a 20moa base and it has 5/8"-3/4" clearance between the oblective and barrel.

Thanks, that's just the kind of information I was looking for. You're right about the 35MM tube being big and it still comes with 140 moa up and down and left and right I believe I read.

I appreciate it,
B

I got the same scope but didn't have any luck with it. couldn't hit anything with it.
got it to put on a 7.82 warbird but didn't hold up. had to get a Leupold to put on it. I sent the millet back and they sent it back to me and said that some things were loose and it was dirty inside. It seems to be ok now but its not on a gun.

I've been looking at this scope to sit on my LRP-12 in 260 remmy. Seems it is only offered with a mil reticle, yet turrets are MOA??? Anyone shed some light on this, I much prefer MOA.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.