Midway USA

It's easier to just do business with more reputable internet retailers. Larry has managed to tarnish his own business name but I'm sure he doesn't care because he's too busy stacking 100-dollar bills in his new warehouse.
Vote with your wallet, as we all do. But remember "success is not a punishable event." We are a capitalist country...for a little long I hope.

Does anyone know what is going on at Midway? For the last 3 days, they show that they are completely out of gunpowder. Did Larry sell his entire supply to some other retailer? They are not even showing black powder in stock!
I received an email from Midway USA yesterday that they just built a new distribution center/warehouse a few miles away and are in the process of moving.

Does anyone know what is going on at Midway? For the last 3 days, they show that they are completely out of gunpowder. Did Larry sell his entire supply to some other retailer? They are not even showing black powder in stock!
It may be related to the fact that they are moving into a new 400,00 sf warehouse with a new order fulfillment system.

They are getting their new warehouse set up. it might have something to do with this!

I received a message they were moving or currently moving into a 400,000 sq ft building now. Unless it was a scam message they may be between two buildings at the current time

Don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I received an email from him a couple of days ago stating that they were moving some of their operations about 5 miles down the road to a huge warehouse facility and would be incorporating state of the art equipment to better and more efficiently meet demand. This might be the reason ?

View attachment 348140View attachment 348141
Yes, they are nitro fast on shipping but their packaging flat out stinks, a 3lb trimmer motor stuck in a plastic bag, I refused it and sent it back with a message to package it better, we'll see, it arrives today. Last year I bought a vortex razor hd lht , $1000 scope sent in a box 3xs the size of the scope box with no extra padding, the scope box looked like it had been picked up at a yard sale, second hand, I kept it and the scope has performed well despite the tumbling it took on the way to me, I was mad then and still am, I will only order from them now unless I can't get what I need someplace else. Done with my rant
I have also received many products from Midway that the shipping packaging was terrible. Once, I received a Redding die set that the Redding box had popped open and allowed them to be damaged during the transportation handing. I was lucky the damage was limited only to the exterior bodies. I did write a product/service review complaint about their packaging. So I'm hopeful about the 3rd paragraph in this Midway letter announcing improvements to packaging in this email letter from Midway.

Recent Posts