Midway USA

As we prepare to move and my RL gear is in storage for a few months it seems the timing is good. Hope its better by the time I get back up and running

Does anyone know what is going on at Midway? For the last 3 days, they show that they are completely out of gunpowder. Did Larry sell his entire supply to some other retailer? They are not even showing black powder in stock!
I got an email from them saying they were moving into a new warehouse. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Does anyone know what is going on at Midway? For the last 3 days, they show that they are completely out of gunpowder. Did Larry sell his entire supply to some other retailer? They are not even showing black powder in stock!
MT ,They are moving into their brand new warehouse over 400,000 sq. ft .its been in process for a couple of years so its moving day be patient ,don,t be scared it will be ok

B8F561B4-465E-41B8-BD9E-058CD4E0E63E.jpegE4854C46-C244-42B6-8C01-2B924636CEB8.jpeg
Yes, they are nitro fast on shipping but their packaging flat out stinks, a 3lb trimmer motor stuck in a plastic bag, I refused it and sent it back with a message to package it better, we'll see, it arrives today. Last year I bought a vortex razor hd lht , $1000 scope sent in a box 3xs the size of the scope box with no extra padding, the scope box looked like it had been picked up at a yard sale, second hand, I kept it and the scope has performed well despite the tumbling it took on the way to me, I was mad then and still am, I will only order from them now unless I can't get what I need someplace else. Done with my rant

It may have something to do with them moving their facility?

Seems to be some angst with Midway and perhaps others.

Once done venting, draw up a business plan, pitch that to a lender and start your own shpoting supply business. Beat them at their own game.

No? I thought not.
Hahahahaha. Best original information I have seen yet. Thanks for the perspective. Lots and lots of LGS been in business much longer than they have.

View attachment 348140View attachment 348141
Yes, they are nitro fast on shipping but their packaging flat out stinks, a 3lb trimmer motor stuck in a plastic bag, I refused it and sent it back with a message to package it better, we'll see, it arrives today. Last year I bought a vortex razor hd lht , $1000 scope sent in a box 3xs the size of the scope box with no extra padding, the scope box looked like it had been picked up at a yard sale, second hand, I kept it and the scope has performed well despite the tumbling it took on the way to me, I was mad then and still am, I will only order from them now unless I can't get what I need someplace else. Done with my rant
I buy scopes from Andy Backus , Mr. Len Bakus' son and wife , they are all number one in my book, scopes and other products!

Seems to be some angst with Midway and perhaps others.

Once done venting, draw up a business plan, pitch that to a lender and start your own shpoting supply business. Beat them at their own game.

No? I thought not.

It's easier to just do business with more reputable internet retailers. Larry has managed to tarnish his own business name but I'm sure he doesn't care because he's too busy stacking 100-dollar bills in his new warehouse.

Recent Posts