Medical Question or Common Sense

I heard a story once about a guy that drank somthing from under the counter on a dare , once it went down he got that "maybe this was a bad idea" feeling . He had heard about the charcoal thing so he goes to the garage and starts chewing up a couple new briquets , just so happens they were treated with lighter fluid and that compounded the problem.

Asperating anything is bad news , I once was in the process of taking a shot of "Goldshlager" at a party when sombody made me laugh well after choking on it and half of it comming out my nose and burning it cause me to gasp for air and I inhaled the rest , i was sick for weeks with a nagging cough. That was three weeks after my 18th birthday where I got alcholol poisening from tequila and wa sfirst introduced to the charcoal coctail at the ER.
Ahhh high school , I'm glad I made it thoguh that :D

Oh come on what about "mans best friend" and all of that?

Well picture a 125 lb (not sure what the metric conversion is!!!) chocolate lab with the biggest block head you've ever seen who thinks hes a Brittany.

His words not mine.....wheres the bird......wheres the bird.....OH wait......throw the ball....throw the ball.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.