Not Makin any sense !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt
bitchin
cant
making correctly in your thread title.

I don't know if you are bitching at me or UB but when UB left out an apostrophe in his thread title (that's all he did, he did not spell anything wrong)and you attacked him for it, you simultaneously left it out of THREE of your words in your post plus you left out quotation marks around "making". I think you just proved a point about nascar fans and their stereotype of being ignorant. Thank you very much!

Len, please consider moving this thread to the "HUMOR" section.

This beats all the other threads posted hands down for being a funny read!

:D:D:D

what the heck is soooooooo wrong with rednecks?????

Rednecks at racetracks are ok in my book. They just have funny ways and one can't help but admit that some of their stereotypes are funny because there is some truth in them.

I guess my biggest problem with rednecks is when they decide to start hunting. I know that you must know about this Lerch as you are in the business of outfitting a lot of them as I was. They typically are the ones who break all 10 of the firearm safety rules, the ones who buy guns and that is where their education about them stops, the ones who hunt after downing a couple of sixpacks of "aiming fluid", the ones who tear up the backroads with their ATV's, the ones who "party hunt", the ones who leave trash in their campsites and on and on.
You know as well as I do that the majority of the bad press hunting gets comes from rednecks. Please don't confuse rednecks with ranchers, cowboys, and mountain men. These are not the same in any way. These guys aren't stupid and have respect for the land and the other people who use it. I think these are the guys our infamous Nonya meant were the backbone of our american way-not the rednecks I speak about.

Yep, I think the racetrack is the best place for a redneck. That keeps them out of the woods come hunting season.

Last edited:
Now gg, Lerch is a redneck, I'm a redneck also . I think that the people that you are describing (before PC took over) were refered to as SLOBS...

There are lots of people that talk about you the same way because of your pastime,shooting/hunting,you call them the enemy,take a look in the mirror.As for you grammer lesson I already told you I was a Nascar fan,that makes me a hillbilly in your book so why bother?I guess you think shooting/hunting is a gentlemens sport,most rednecks have been hunting for more generations than you could count,they dont just decide to start hunting.Arrogance is one thing they dont share,something you could work on.gun)

Last edited:
Good god NONYA, did rednecks make you their spokesman? How much are they paying you? Did you have to get a mullet or did you have one already?

As for you grammer lesson I already told you I was a Nascar fan,that makes me a hillbilly in your book so why bother?QUOTE]

There's the attitude that elevates the rednecks to the top of the intellectual food chain. "I'm ignorant and proud of it so why bother". That could be the redneck's new slogan! Please keep typing Nonya. This stuff is priceless! We need to add it to the Nonya archives! By the way, grammar is spelled with an "a", not an "e".

Last edited:
Now gg, Lerch is a redneck, I'm a redneck also . I think that the people that you are describing (before PC took over) were refered to as SLOBS...

Could be. Terminology is relative in your cases. I don't consider either of you my idea of rednecks. You guys don't act anything like our newfound spokesperson!

well the differance here is in the meaning of the word redneck. where me and JWP are from the term is actually take with quite a bit of pride since it usually means a group of people who work hard, play hard, and are willing to get the job done right in all conditions. because of this most of us usually have big *** sunburns on the back of our neck, thus the name. Trust me after 2 days in the OK sun Kirby has become a full fledged red neck, but it should heal up soon :D

most people i know take pride in being called a redneck and are no more ignorrant than you or I. I do know lots of the people you describe but my terms for them arent in best taste. when we say redneck we are talking about the people who are the back bone of our country.

I am somewhat of a nascar fan also, but i like golf alot more

:) wow this is getting almost nasty, I know I'm a new guy here but I thought I would add my 2cents, I think that people have their own way of interpreting the term redneck, one way leans toward white trash and another has a more bluecollar sensible aspect I really like nascar,and hunting,camping,golfing and countless other things. I wonder if all this butting of heads is because of a small misunderstanding

I've never been one to pay much attention to terminology when discussing a person. That just leads to a bunch of words that get interpreted differently by just about everybody, and you will find a lot of people that will interpret it in their way just because they have no other resources at their disposal to discuss anything, let alone debate or argue a point.

I judge a person by who they are, not what they are.

Give a person long enough, and a functional keyboard and computer, and you will eventually find out who they are. Inevitably the true "person" will show up. If you've read a lot of posts and spent a lot of time around here, you have probably figured this out.

Sites cost money to run and so far, Len is the only one that's stepped up and reached in his hind pocket so we can have this site to use free of charge. He can put whatever he wants, wherever he wants and as long as I'm not monetarily involved then I'll just click my little mouse and enjoy the best "free" site for long range hunting on the web.

Geez, is gas so high that nobody is out shooting anymore? Is stuff like this all there is to discuss? Maybe so...................:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.