Medical Billing Errors - WTHELLO

I don't consider making people pay their fair share for the services they use theft.
This right here is your entire problem
It's ok to take something if you deem someone should pay in. Not the individual.
Why can't it be someone's choose what to do with their own money or property.
It's not up to you. No matter how much you think it's ok because the majority of people think it's ok. That's mob rule. The mob always makes victims out of the minority. That how it works.

I will say plenty of countries exist that do exactly what you seem to like. I'd like to offer to pay all travel cost to help you move so your values line up more with the country you reside. Hey and guess what nobody has to force me to. This is how charity and free will work. Imagine what I could help you with if I didn't pay half my income in taxes.

The only freedom you are interested in is screwing the system. One of two things will happen. You are going to finally reach that point in life where reality hits you that you are not going to live forever and regardless of how hard you try, your body is declining with time. You will finally buy health insurance but the problem is that because you waited so long, there is no way that you will even come remotely close to covering you medical bills and as a result, those people in your insurance group who have been paying premiums for years or even decades will subsidize your healthcare and even better, their premiums will go up as a result. The other is that you decide to ride out the rest of your life and not get health insurance and if you don't have the money to cover your bills, you just won't pay them and the healthcare system will have no choice but to pass your debt on to others who are able to pay for their healthcare. This country is so awesome that it gives you the freedom to do that and how dare I suggest having that freedom be taken away from you.

You seem to have difficulty answering questions. So I won't make the mistake of engaging you further.

Most South Dakotans would be perfectly happy rejecting all money from the federal government, if it meant that the federal government couldn't take any of our money or interfere in our affairs.

You seem to not understand that most have no issue with paying taxes. It's what those taxes are spent on that we have a problem with. I will continue to pray to God that this "collective" mindset is defeated in this country, and the spirit of individual liberty and individual failure makes a comeback. I won't be holding my breath, and I certainly won't waste any more of it on this ridiculous discussion. As is usually the case, if the participants don't already agree on it, then they won't. No one's mind will be changed here. Hopefully enough will be taken from you by force to cause you to realize any amount isn't proper.

So you and yours just keep trying to take what I earn, and I'll keep trying to stop you. History will see who won and who was right.
Well said.

The only freedom you are interested in is screwing the system. One of two things will happen. You are going to finally reach that point in life where reality hits you that you are not going to live forever and regardless of how hard you try, your body is declining with time. You will finally buy health insurance but the problem is that because you waited so long, there is no way that you will even come remotely close to covering you medical bills and as a result, those people in your insurance group who have been paying premiums for years or even decades will subsidize your healthcare and even better, their premiums will go up as a result. The other is that you decide to ride out the rest of your life and not get health insurance and if you don't have the money to cover your bills, you just won't pay them and the healthcare system will have no choice but to pass your debt on to others who are able to pay for their healthcare. This country is so awesome that it gives you the freedom to do that and how dare I suggest having that freedom be taken away from you.
Hey try paying attention for more than five minutes, scroll up where I said I do and have health insurance because I'm responsible.
Problem is that a straw man argument.
What you are saying is someone can be irresponsible for most of a life then try and buy in that's not how it works.
My problem people like you that think it's ok to take my money to pay for someone else's health care without my consent.
That theft and no matter how you look at it. But If someone decides to not do the responsible thing then they can live with the consequences. Much like my friend who's not doing anything for his cancer.
His son is the same never will get health coverage. But what he has is a health saving account that he has added to since he was young. He used his freedom to make a calculated choice. It's his choice
. In you world it's not a choice. Not for anyone.
So yes again you are the one with no moral ground. How dare you even try to dictate what other adults do with themselves.
How about instead of trying. To be a thief and force people to do things or pay for things you worry about yourself.

Second point on your principal what if I do have enough money to cover any health issues I may ever see? What if I am wealthy enough and again did like many do save money for those things like my grandparents did.
You still think it's ok for you to steal my money to pay for people who didn't save?
So now I have to not only pay for my own healthcare but also someone like you who chooses to buy a boat or the very computer you have instead of saving for the future.
That's fair? No again theft.
I can tell you right now that if I had all the tax dollars that were taken from me and allowed to put into a savings account could not not pay for all the healthcare I've could ever receive.
And because I'm not a thieving scum bag. If I couldn't, and could not get enough charity to help. I would accept that because it was my choice. If it got to bad I would handle it.

Jim again would t it be easier for you to find a country that has all these wonderful things you preach about? Heck I bet in less than a day you could take up a collection on this site to make it possible. Why try to change it so bad when the solution is a simple plan ticket away.
Oh ya that right! It's to easy to take advantage of this country then crap on what it was founded for.
You sir are exactly why we don't have a democracy. Because we would be led by a clambering mob. Who think all they need to do is vote for free things and someone else will pay for it. Then when they go bankrupt whine to a free country like ours to bail them out.

Jim again would t it be easier for you to find a country that has all these wonderful things you preach about? Heck I bet in less than a day you could take up a collection on this site to make it possible. Why try to change it so bad when the solution is a simple plan ticket away.
Oh ya that right! It's to easy to take advantage of this country then crap on what it was founded for.
You sir are exactly why we don't have a democracy. Because we would be led by a clambering mob. Who think all they need to do is vote for free things and someone else will pay for it. Then when they go bankrupt whine to a free country like ours to bail them out.
Start a gofundme page and if its enough, you will never see me again otherwise I will keep working on changing this country.

Second point on your principal what if I do have enough money to cover any health issues I may ever see? What if I am wealthy enough and again did like many do save money for those things like my grandparents did.
You still think it's ok for you to steal my money to pay for people who didn't save?
So now I have to not only pay for my own healthcare but also someone like you who chooses to buy a boat or the very computer you have instead of saving for the future.
That's fair? No again theft.
I can tell you right now that if I had all the tax dollars that were taken from me and allowed to put into a savings account could not not pay for all the healthcare I've could ever receive.
And because I'm not a thieving scum bag. If I couldn't, and could not get enough charity to help. I would accept that because it was my choice. If it got to bad I would handle it.
People who have that much money are intelligent enough to buy insurance. Those who have the money and don't have the insurance will likely skip out on their bill and do everything possible to avoid paying it. People who have money in their pocket, typically don't want to let go of it if they can avoid it. What typically happens is the providers will eventually accept whatever they are willing to pay and write off the rest and charge it to everyone else. You are talking fantasy whereas I am talking reality.

Hey try paying attention for more than five minutes, scroll up where I said I do and have health insurance because I'm responsible.
Problem is that a straw man argument.
What you are saying is someone can be irresponsible for most of a life then try and buy in that's not how it works.
My problem people like you that think it's ok to take my money to pay for someone else's health care without my consent.
That theft and no matter how you look at it. But If someone decides to not do the responsible thing then they can live with the consequences. Much like my friend who's not doing anything for his cancer.
His son is the same never will get health coverage. But what he has is a health saving account that he has added to since he was young. He used his freedom to make a calculated choice. It's his choice
. In you world it's not a choice. Not for anyone.
So yes again you are the one with no moral ground. How dare you even try to dictate what other adults do with themselves.
How about instead of trying. To be a thief and force people to do things or pay for things you worry about yourself.
Thats right, you have catastrophic insurance. Thank god for obamacare.

That is the way it works. There is absolutely nothing that prevents anyone from waiting until they are 55 years old before buying health insurance and a year later they find a clogged artery and they end up having to have heart bypass surgery after only paying a few thousand dollars in insurance premiums which means the others in the group have to cover the difference. If the insurance company did not collect enough money in insurance premiums that year to cover those expenses plus the other claims filed by others in the group, the premiums go up for everyone. There is absolutely nothing that prevents that from happening. Insurance companies need to collect enough in premiums to cover all claims plus 10% for administrative fees. If they don't, premiums go up.

People who have that much money are intelligent enough to buy insurance. Those who have the money and don't have the insurance will likely skip out on their bill and do everything possible to avoid paying it. People who have money in their pocket, typically don't want to let go of it if they can avoid it. What typically happens is the providers will eventually accept whatever they are willing to pay and write off the rest and charge it to everyone else. You are talking fantasy whereas I am talking reality.
I think you have that backwards.
You are literally saying that if people do t have the money it's ok to be irresponsible.
Sound like some one is living in Narnia but it sure isn't me. Your whole view is based on what if's and your feelings.

Thats right, you have catastrophic insurance. Thank god for obamacare.

That is the way it works. There is absolutely nothing that prevents anyone from waiting until they are 55 years old before buying health insurance and a year later they find a clogged artery and they end up having to have heart bypass surgery after only paying a few thousand dollars in insurance premiums which means the others in the group have to cover the difference. If the insurance company did not collect enough money in insurance premiums that year to cover those expenses plus the other claims filed by others in the group, the premiums go up for everyone. There is absolutely nothing that prevents that from happening. Insurance companies need to collect enough in premiums to cover all claims plus 10% for administrative fees. If they don't, premiums go up.
That's fine if they wait. Insurance is a business. If they chose to take that risk that's fine. If not than them at person should live with the choice they made earlier.
Again all this pints to is you and you people are thief's. That's it.
You think it's ok to take. Again learn to remember more than five minutes ago.
Oh ya thanks you for Obama care. You know the thing that is was supposed to keep my doctors nope, and my premiums go down nope.
You may enjoy being lied to or your juts to stupid to realize you were lied to.
Either way it's a bad look.

That's fine if they wait. Insurance is a business. If they chose to take that risk that's fine. If not than them at person should live with the choice they made earlier.
Again all this pints to is you and you people are thief's. That's it.
You think it's ok to take. Again learn to remember more than five minutes ago.
Oh ya thanks you for Obama care. You know the thing that is was supposed to keep my doctors nope, and my premiums go down nope.
You may enjoy being lied to or your juts to stupid to realize you were lied to.
Either way it's a bad look.
Actually its not fine because its a drain on the system and drives prices up for everyone

I think you have that backwards.
You are literally saying that if people do t have the money it's ok to be irresponsible.
Sound like some one is living in Narnia but it sure isn't me. Your whole view is based on what if's and your feelings.
Perhaps your issue s reading comprehension