Medical Billing Errors - WTHELLO

I was thinking about the whole moving thing and seeing as you won't be able to generate enough money for me to move to a better country, perhaps I should just move somewhere within the United States where my vote would count more. I work from home so I can live anywhere. I live in TN and no matter how I vote, it will always be red. I need to move to one of those purple swing states where my vote will count. Michigan is a purple state, isn't it?

Yep that's it I bet. Not that you are a thief.
And your ok with it.
Again Jim you simple never have a point that you don't pivot from. How quickly you move on from how big cities subsidize small ones. You where proven wrong so you changed to fed. Then I told you how that is not true and how by your own standards they all took more in 2020. Then you said you have to look at the last 50 years so I did and pointed out Cali was red till about 94 had a booming economy and in a matter of 20 years it's gone to **** under the dems. But convenient how you simply move on from that.
You so good at pivoting you make Barry sander look like a 409 lbs fat guy.
You are simple a person that thinks every person me else should be responsible for your care and actions.
I'm sure because you live here and are in the richest country In The world you should be able to liquidate your assets and move to wherever you want that does offer those l. Heck Canada is not that far buddy.
And by fighting for this country you mean fighting for tyranny and government taking money from people by force.

I just went out on zillow and looked at land prices in Michigan. Holy cow!!! You have some great land prices. I could sell my house in the city, keep my property in the country, and would have enough to easily buy a house with fifty acres or more with cash. I could declare my michigan home as my primary residence and vote there. I may have to rethink my retirement.

Jim this is the last time I'm responding so don't waste your energy. Unless you think you h e to to win the conversation.
It's not worth mine or anyone's time to respond because you never answer simple questions or even stay on topic. So I'm done here. Have a good time being a trying to convince anyone that it's ok to steal from people.

I just went out on zillow and looked at land prices in Michigan. Holy cow!!! You have some great land prices. I could sell my house in the city, keep my property in the country, and would have enough to easily buy a house with fifty acres or more with cash. I could declare my michigan home as my primary residence and vote there. I may have to rethink my retirement.
Ah last one why not you should. I'd even go hunting with you. Again I can be friends with good people and not agree at all.
But your vote is worthless as I'm raising a whole flock of youngsters that are more libertarian than me. So welcome.

Yep that's it I bet. Not that you are a thief.
And your ok with it.
Again Jim you simple never have a point that you don't pivot from. How quickly you move on from how big cities subsidize small ones. You where proven wrong so you changed to fed. Then I told you how that is not true and how by your own standards they all took more in 2020. Then you said you have to look at the last 50 years so I did and pointed out Cali was red till about 94 had a booming economy and in a matter of 20 years it's gone to **** under the dems. But convenient how you simply move on from that.
You so good at pivoting you make Barry sander look like a 409 lbs fat guy.
You are simple a person that thinks every person me else should be responsible for your care and actions.
I'm sure because you live here and are in the richest country In The world you should be able to liquidate your assets and move to wherever you want that does offer those l. Heck Canada is not that far buddy.
And by fighting for this country you mean fighting for tyranny and government taking money from people by force.
Just because you made statements without any data to back it up does no mean you proved me wrong. I don't need to move to Canada. I can move to Michigan and make a difference.

As for california, there have been 4 democrats and 4 republican governors over the last 50 years intermixed. No idea what thats go to do with California paying out more in taxes than the receive today or in the last 50 years for that matter seeing as one party never held the state for more than a couple of terms at a time.

Ah last one why not you should. I'd even go hunting with you. Again I can be friends with good people and not agree at all.
But your vote is worthless as I'm raising a whole flock of youngsters that are more libertarian than me. So welcome.
Thats ok, I have allot of liberal friends who would be very interested in Michigan when they realize how much they can get for their money and make a difference.

Yep I'll believe it when is see it. In fact I would enjoy a dinner with you guys. That's a serious offer I don't think you would be bad people.
But you should really get some better friends. I can only stand being around dummy's for so long🙂

Jim I hope you tealize I'm the type of person that doesn't let my different views get in the way of liking someone. One of my great friends is a lefty. Great guy just wrong.
Kinda like I imagine you.

Yep I'll believe it when is see it. In fact I would enjoy a dinner with you guys. That's a serious offer I don't think you would be bad people.
But you should really get some better friends. I can only stand being around dummy's for so long🙂
You got any good walleye, pike, and smallmouth fishing around your area along with access to a boat that is setup for fishing for them? Not a big fan of trolling around for salmon and lake trout. I would much rather eat walleye not to mention I prefer casting to trolling.

How is your black bear population? I have plenty of deer down here but bear are slim pickens and no offense to those fellers in east tn who run the dogs but they are a scary lot. Kind of reminds me of deliverance. Run if you hear a banjo. Plus the only thing I would consider running dogs for would be mountain lion.

Well we are a state full of lakes and river. Pretty much anything. You wanna fish.
I'm not into it much as I get very sea sick.
Which sticks cause my uncle live on the river 10 min cruise to the big lake. Has a huge catamaran that's all setup for fishing.
I juts get to sick. Plus he is so old now the mind is slipping so probably not the best for him to be out in such a large boat.

Well we are a state full of lakes and river. Pretty much anything. You wanna fish.
I'm not into it much as I get very sea sick.
Which sticks cause my uncle live on the river 10 min cruise to the big lake. Has a huge catamaran that's all setup for fishing.
I juts get to sick. Plus he is so old now the mind is slipping so probably not the best for him to be out in such a large boat.
Thats why I asked about casting. Not interested in sitting out in the middle of a big lake. Rivers and back in bays in calm water trying to catch pike, smallmouth, and walleye (when they are in shallow). Topwater for pike sounds like an absolute blast. I have lucked into pickerel on topwater once and it was the most fun I have ever had fishing. I caught 5 in a 30 minute period. You could see them coming from 50 ft away. They left a V on top of the water as they came in and then exploded on the bait and came completely out of the water.

So to return the thread back to billing errors. YES, I got another bill from a pathology lab 2 days ago from colonoscopy in January. It was paid by BCBS in early February so Lab decided to bill me in April. PROPS! to BCBS! They confirmed bill was paid and requested Lab info to call and resolve on my behalf!

So I have another billing error BUT I have an insurance Carrier that IMO went extra mile to resolve for me. Easy to complain but I am now giving Props to BCBS!

How about that!!!