MBM Beast Ti brake 300 Norma Mag

D

Deleted member 25294

I just got my 300 Norma Mag put together, and wanted to do a quick review of the Beast Ti brake from Nathan at Muzzle Brakes and More.

I got the 5 port brake, and it weighs 1.9 OZ turned down to .900, I'm very impressed with the brake it's by far the most efficient that I've used.

My 9.5 lb (scoped) 300 Norma Mag pushing 230 Berger VLD's at 2930 fps has less recoil than my 7 WSM shooting 180's with a JP brake.

I attached a you tube link of my wife putting a few 230's though it, she barely felt the recoil.

If you're looking for an extremely effective, lightweight titanium brake give these a try!
Nate does great work and his customer service is excellent.
IMG_20190419_162152802.jpg

IMG_20190419_161738867.jpg
IMG_20190419_194004410.jpg

Looks like it is taming the recoil very well. I just received two MBM brakes. Can't wait to try them. I fully agree Nathan's customer service is excellent. I will buy more of his brakes just because of his customer service.

I've had a couple of his for years in the 3 port version. Awesome performance for the fraction of the cost compared to the competition!

Very nice review. I'm looking to get a 2 piece Titanium Beast. Did he turn it down or did you or your Smith? Thanks for the review and video

That's great news ! Looks awesome and rifle also. Great review and video. Will check into for my 300 rum. It has a magnabrake on it now that's flush with barrel. Recoil is like a 308 with 150 gr. Bullet at most .

Very nice review. I'm looking to get a 2 piece Titanium Beast. Did he turn it down or did you or your Smith? Thanks for the review and video
Nathan turned it down but it sounds like it was a pain.
I think he's going to make some with a smaller diameter in the future.

Nice. I'm doing the 4 Port BEAST Ti on my Proof carbon barreled 300 Norma Improved hunting rifle that's in progress. Was gonna do 5 port but trying to keep overall barrel length down a bit

I have one of his brakes on a 338 LM and its a kitten. Nate will get my money anytime I need a brake on a rifle.

I'm working with him by email right now on one for my 300 rum. Beast or little beast. Settled on five port. Gave him measurements . Watch all his videos. Very informative. You guys are correct . He is very good at customer support. Like I said before. You guys are costing me money !!! Lol ! Thanks again....

I'm working with him by email right now on one for my 300 rum. Beast or little beast. Settled on five port. Gave him measurements . Watch all his videos. Very informative. You guys are correct . He is very good at customer support. Like I said before. You guys are costing me money !!! Lol ! Thanks again....

Nathan's brakes are a lot cheaper than some of the other options so we are actually "saving" you money ;)

The Area 419 Sidewinder brake (also very nice and extremely effective) I have on my other 300 NMI cost me $200 plus shipping.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.