March scopes

Send it 284

I'm looking for some feedback from anyone who's spent some time behind march scopes
Particularly the 3-24×52, or 5-42×56.
I've heard mixed reviews about touchy eye box and parallax

I've only got 100 rounds of 25-284 experience with my March. I found the eye box was good and parallax was also good. I wouldn't hesitate to get one. My biggest problem since getting the March, is that now I want another one!

I'm about to buy a second 3-24 for hunting. I can not find anything I don't like about this scope. At first I thought parallax was touchy but after getting used to it, It's a non-issue.

I just got the 2.5-25 and I can say I see no issues. In fact like said I'm now wanting to start replacing other Great scope with them.
I haven't had much time with it but it's very nice.

Ive had one since spring of 2015,rides on a 7-2oz 338NM. Shot alot of stuff with this set up.Likes- compact,low turrets,good ZS,mil,light weight.Donts- my paralax is picky and takes time away from me on high mag long shot,Scope looses crispness at 20x,my Mark 5 on 25x blowes it away, it compares to my mark 4.Cost high,so it should be better,than my mark 5.At dusk I can see the barbs on wire 1/4 mile from my house with mark 5 ,not so with March 3-24x52

Good to hear some positive feedback.
I've been going round and round about getting a 3-24×52 for awhile now.
I stumbled into a 20% off promo and ordered the new 4.5-28×52 with the wide angle lense and high master glass.
I'll be impatiently starting my 6 week wait🤨

Running 2 March 5-50's on a 7LRM and 6.5x284, love them both. Just purchased a 2.5-25 last week for a light weight build, they are superb. I have a friend who owns 3 or 4 of them and he's a great testing ground, runs them hard and often and he's not seen any failure. When they do catch on in North America they will surpass some brands we are more used to hearing about.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.