LRH 2005 harvest II (cross your fingers)

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by 4ked Horn, Nov 21, 2005.

1. 4ked Horn

4ked Horn Writers Guild

The last poll didn't work but I'm going to try again.

The first 7 questions are for how many animals you have personally taken.

The second 7 are for the number of animals that were taken by someone you know personally (friend neighbor or whatever) but are not a LRH member.

Hope it works this time.

The order of these choices came out all weird so PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. It takes too long to redo so I give up. There is no way to un click a category once you have clicked one of the buttons in it so again PLEASE READ THE CAREGORY WELL BEFORE CLICKING ANYTHING.

2. LB

LB Well-Known Member

You get an E for effort but the poll is way too long and the objectives are too obscure....seems like meaningless data? <shrug> No offense, just my opinion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Good hunting. LB

3. urbaneruralite

urbaneruralite Active Member

This isn't very clear. I'd like to be helpful, but I just don't understand how this works.

FWIW, I and most of the folks I hunt with have taken many more than 11 deer. None of them would be what most consider LRH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. 4ked Horn

4ked Horn Writers Guild

[ QUOTE ]
    the poll is way too long and the objectives are too obscure

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. I was just trying to graphically show how the season is going for us at the LRH forum but I also wanted to include something showing how our extended group of hunting buddies are doing as well. I couldn't figure out a good way to create a poll showing this. Then after previewing the post I clicked continue and what you see is what I got. The categories got all rearranged which made it very confusing. I even put a vote in the wrong place and couldn't erase it. That is when I edited it with the warning.

After a week or two of running the poll I was going to post the results in a more concise form. At this point I think I will just let it fade away since there is no telling how many selections are incorrect.

What can ya' do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif It's just for fun anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Ernie

Ernie SPONSOR

I may have missed it but when does "LR" (what distance) begin in this poll?

6. 4ked Horn

4ked Horn Writers Guild

LR categories are for the members of this LRH site. Non LR is for your friends that you know of also getting an animal.

No distance requirements. Heck I got my buck at 40 yards.