Looking for Info On This Bushnell Scope

Oak_Leaf

I recently bought a Beeman HW97k air rifle at club sale, and it came with this scope. I have found very little on this scope, other than it may be the predecessor to the Bushnell Trophy. It is a 6-18 AO. Interesting part is all the extra distance markers on the AO. What are they for? Airgun field target maybe? I found one post on another site that said Beeman may have sold some rifle combos with a Bushnell scope. Maybe this is one of them. Just looking to see if anyone here might know before I go asking on other sites. Its currently sitting on a BSA Martini 12/15 in 218 Bee. Merry Christmas.
20231225_083203.jpg20231225_083310.jpg20231225_083247.jpg20231225_083226.jpg

Those were made in Japan (earlier ones) or Korea (later ones) from the 1990s-2000s. Looks like the Trophy or Scope Chief or maybe even a Bausch and Lomb. They had both yardage and meters numbered with a 10 yard minimum parallax. Primary sold to the air rifle and rimfire crowd. Very good optics but front glare is punishing especially without a sunshade option. I like how their duplex cross hair glows gold in certain lighting conditions.

but front glare is punishing especially without a sunshade option
Boy, you hit the nail on the head with that. Sun was setting the other day at front left quarter and glare was awful. Otherwise, the glass is pretty respectable, and it tracked well when sighting in. Thanks for the info. Someone suggested it was 80's vintage, but somebody else said 90's.