Longest recorded rifleshot ever?

M Powered said, "Nothing wrong with Kregg's website other than numerous double space between words and punctuations."

That plus it's all caps I read somewhere that it's harder to read when in all caps.

"The Chuckster"
smile.gif

Randy,
Dont worry if i could I would be right there with him, guiding the bullets in. I was just commenting on the article. I have heard so many versions of the story, I will believe the ones that dont come from the media.

Kregg, nice shooting, welcome aboard! Had no problems with your site, but I'm not hard to please. Except of course when it comes to rifles and accuracy.

BTW, who lost the coin toss to go verify the kill?
grin.gif
Long hike...

WHAT YOU DO IS SET A TARGET UP AT 3100 YARDS THIS TAKES TWO PEOPLE TO DO THIS WITH A RANGE FINEDER. THEN YOU HAVE A TARGET TO SHOOT AT BEFORE THE DOGS COME OUT. I DONT DO THIS TYPE OF SHOOTING ANY MORE. I NOW SHOOT BENCHREST AT 1000YDS. AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ITS HARDER TO SHOOT A GOOD GROUP AT A 1000YDS THEN IT IS TO GET A P.D AT 3125 YDS. BECAUSE WHEN I WAS SHOOTING DOGS I COULD SEE WHERE MY BULLET IMPACTED AND SHOT ANOTHER ONE DOWN RANGE.

I seen a fella on TV hit a five gallon bucket at about 2 miles offhand, reload and hit it again in the air
grin.gif
. I'm a think'in his name were Quiggly or sump'in like that.
db

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.