Long Time no See

soundwaves

hunting season has opened and lm back on the forum. hello old friends :)

100_2343.jpg

Good to see you my friend. I was hoping all the craziness there wasn't causing you too much trouble.

Thought of you the other day when one of my African buddies sent me picturesof a just amazing Ibex and started thinking I'd better take you up on that offer sooner, rather than later.

Hope all is well with you and yours and that 2015 has been a very good year for you and the whole gang.

thanxs mate. every thing is fine over here in Turkey :) '' all the hunters are talking about long range shooting oportunitys if the russians dare to come ''

happy to hear from you.
came across a American hunter last week who came to hunt an ibex. l had just spoted a 135cm ( horns ) (big.!!) l decided no to shoot it and let the American guy get it. so left the area and told the guys who were with the U.S hunter where the animal is. l heard next day that the American dude didnt shoot it cause he thought it wasnt big anough :O
some people spend years in mountains to see something like that and this guy thought it was small. He must have had high standards.! well he spent a week of hunting without takeing a shot. the point is that l didnt get to shoot either :)))
anyways. you welcome over here anythime you want mate.

thanxs mate. every thing is fine over here in Turkey :) '' all the hunters are talking about long range shooting oportunitys if the russians dare to come ''

happy to hear from you.
came across a American hunter last week who came to hunt an ibex. l had just spoted a 135cm ( horns ) (big.!!) l decided no to shoot it and let the American guy get it. so left the area and told the guys who were with the U.S hunter where the animal is. l heard next day that the American dude didnt shoot it cause he thought it wasnt big anough :O
some people spend years in mountains to see something like that and this guy thought it was small. He must have had high standards.! well he spent a week of hunting without takeing a shot. the point is that l didnt get to shoot either :)))
anyways. you welcome over here anythime you want mate.
Sadly you can find idiots everywhere, from everywhere.

Glad you're still getting around.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.