Long Range Spots

Here is one from Quebec.
caribou2006007.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's our Muley country, long shots to 1500 yds, if the wind doesn't blow. If the deer get into the coulies, you never see them again

Saco.jpg

silvertip

silvertip,without giving away our spot i will just say its somewhere in the nothcentral mountains.:Da lot of those mountains look the same from county to county.we actually have spots in several counties.always looking for new spots.gun)

silvertip,without giving away our spot i will just say its somewhere in the nothcentral mountains.:Da lot of those mountains look the same from county to county.we actually have spots in several counties.always looking for new spots.gun)

...hmmm pipe line intersecting a power line at angle. hmmm...lemme think, lemme think... I gotta process 40 yrs of my PA nc mtn locations in my head...

Here's my Honey Hole.

Haven't taken anything out of it yet.

Haven't drawn the Moose tag and always have the wrong tag for whatever appears.:rolleyes: Cow tags when bulls are there and bulls appear when I have a cow tag.:D

Below imate......That's decent bull moose in the upper left and a bunch of bulls (6) and me with a cow tag:rolleyes:

Oh, yeah, its only 20 min from home plus a 20 min hike up the hill. From the shooting spot its a minimum 3 hour hike to where the game is.

????

How - N - L do you post a picture??? Can I download off of my computer directly to the post, or do I need to send them to some picture farm type website. Sorry, but I am a computer ZIT (thats bad) !! I clicked on the "insert image" tab, and it is asking me for a URL, whatever N L that is!!! I have the pics in the "MY Pictures" folder.

HELP!!

Sorry for the really stupid, and I'm guessing , often asked dumb question :eek::eek:

How - N - L do you post a picture??? Can I download off of my computer directly to the post, or do I need to send them to some picture farm type website. Sorry, but I am a computer ZIT (thats bad) !! I clicked on the "insert image" tab, and it is asking me for a URL, whatever N L that is!!! I have the pics in the "MY Pictures" folder.

HELP!!

Sorry for the really stupid, and I'm guessing , often asked dumb question :eek::eek:
Check out this link ---> http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f47/how-post-picture-25364/

If you have any problems let us know.

Shootin Shack

DSC02323.jpg
DSC02322.jpg
DSC02321.jpg
DSC02320.jpg
DSC02318.jpg
DSC02317.jpg

WELL, THIS IS WHAT I ENDED UP WITH AFTER FALLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS TO A T.

I GUESS I CAN KISS THAT NOMINATION INTO THE MENSA SOCIETY GOOD BUY!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.