New Long Range hunting spot for Predators

hunterbob

Man , I've been busy all year scouting out spots to hunt and trying to arrange for a few landowners to give me access to their property for eliminating hogs and yotes .. I been trying out the new Assassinator light from [FONT=Times New
Roman]Hogheaven Outfitters [/FONT]
too. It's awesome , lights up to 500 + yards on the Ranch. I'm fixin to get ready on another night hunt with the Assassinator light for hogs, and I'll be using the
Sassy Sow Juice too. Let me say this, I sprayed it around our baited site and trap; make dang sure the wind is blowing away from you, when you put this stuff out! If you don't you'll be driving home with all the windows down ,,,,,lol Some of these shots are 500 yards + and I'm fixin to start making some longgggg shots.... A new challenge for me for sure. I got a 308 Savage Model 10 W/ 4 to 16 X scope, using the Hornady 165 gr GMX Bullet for starters . :) I'll post more pictures, this is a pristine Texas Ranch with the same Family running it for over 100 years.....

Attachments

• DSC01077.jpg
    DSC01077.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 79
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.