Long range

First let me say i like this site very much but,all these shots at long distances is NOT hunting, your shooting and its target practice. Ask a archer and those who stalk the there game, now thats hunting not practice. Seems we got caught up in a lot of PR, to sell folks new toys. Rich
OH MY!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE A HAIR RAISING DISCUSSION... I AM A BOWHUNTER AND A LONG RANGE HUNTING ENTHUSIAST...ASK ME.. SURE I LIKE TO KILL STUFF AT 40 YARDS... PLACES I HUNT, AINT GONNA HAPPEN..EVEN IF YOU WERE INVISIBLE..4-7 HUNDRED IS AVERAGE.. WILL I SHOOT FARTHER IF I CANT "STALK MY GAME" ABSOLUTLEY!!!!!!!!!!!..MAYBE START A LONGRANGE BOWHUNTER THREAD INSTEAD...ITS ALL HUNTING, EVEN FROM THE TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!gun)

First let me say i like this site very much but,all these shots at long distances is NOT hunting, your shooting and its target practice. Ask a archer and those who stalk the there game, now thats hunting not practice. Seems we got caught up in a lot of PR, to sell folks new toys. Rich

*Checks address bar at the top of browser*

Yep, it does say :http://www.longrangehunting.com/

...i like this site very much...

...these shots at long distances is NOT hunting...

Am I the only one that's just totally confused here? Oh well I guess I will go shooting to clear my head gun)

P.S. I also bowhunt with a friggin stickbow. Somehow I manage not to loath myself when I take my laser rangefinder, handloads, smartphone ballistics app, gps and who knows what else when I go hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.