Long Range Scope Recommendations

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a new long-range scope. I had a Zeiss V4 6- 24x50 that is not tracking correctly after only using it to dial a handful of times. We also previously had a Zeiss V4 4-16x44 and had issues with it as well. With this being said, I am a little leery to try another Zeiss despite the fact that I like the price range and scopes themselves. What scope do y'all recommend looking at?
What are you going to use the scope for?
If you have the money NF or TT.
We have several
Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56mm F1 ZeroStop .1mrad DigIllum PTL Mil-XT - GREAT SCOPES
Vortex Razor HD Gen III 6-36x56 FFP EBR-7D MRAD Riflescope RZR-63602
Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5 -27x56 (have Two for sale)
The Vortex Razor Gne II & III are good scope and don't break the bank.
Also have 1/2 dozen Leupolds VXIII that are great hunting scopes.

I have 2 VX6 Hd 3x18-50 with the firedot. So far after 3 yeas no problems. I dial but not a bunch. Put a VX5 HD 3x15-44 firedot on a Springfield Waypoint last year and just as good as the VX6 HD. Light and around 600.00 cheaper!!!! I like so good going to out it on my new custom light weight 6.5 Prc that Lane Precision is building for me now. Like I said I dial but it's not much. So far now problems and to me great glass.

I have that Bushnell Elite LRTS that Montuckey Roamer mentioned. Mine is 4.5 - 18 x 44 with illuminated G3 "small Xmas tree" reticle for my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro (carbon fiber stock, s.s. barrel and action, Cerakoated, etc.
For long range hunting here in Nevada I think it is an ideal scope. Bushnell's Elite line is equal to all but the very top line of Leupold but (IMHO) more reliable with a far better range of reticle options.

A step up in price and ruggedness is NightForce.
Eric B.

I have a Vortex Golden Eagle, but it's more of a bench rest type scope. Love it but wouldn't even think about using it for hunting.

Southern, have you tried an ILLUMINATED RETICLE? They are amazing and the G3 small X-mas tree reticle is easy to use IF you take a little time to understand how to use the hash marks. A laser rangefinder monocular of binocular makes it even easier to use.

I'm 79 and my eyes are old too but with good "correctional lenses" I have no problem using the G3 reticle.
Eric B.

I do use the Fire Dot on the Leopold that I use. I tried a Nightforce with the moa ill but just didn't like it for hunting. I guess if I give it enough time I'd get use to it. For hunting the Duplex serves me well

I do use the Fire Dot on the Leopold that I use. I tried a Nightforce with the moa ill but just didn't like it for hunting. I guess if I give it enough time I'd get use to it. For hunting the Duplex serves me well
Southern, I should have said "corrective" lenses. Correctional lenses makes it sound like i got them in prison. ;o)

I gave up on Zeiss for the same reason. The only line I've tried that had consistently good turrets is NF. I did have a Schmidt Bender that was outstanding all the way around, and used a Leupold mk5 once that was good but other than that gave up on Leupold as well.

My buddies Zeiss V4 failed on him also. He upgraded to the v6 and it's good so far. I had a GEN 1 vortex PST, it lost zero on a limited mile deer hunt I finally drew. It stung. I now mainly care for holding zero, return to zero and consistent tracking. It's for steering bullets

U.S. Optics Foundation Series!! I like the one I have better than my Nightforce.

Thanks for everybody's suggestions! Sounds like lots of y'all have had good luck with the zeiss. I wonder if I should try another zeiss or go for the night force? I think thats what I've narrowed it down to.