Let’s see some coyotes!

I really dislike cleaning the small bore of a .22 caliber rifle whether it be a Creedmore, a 22-250, .22 Hornet, or any other flavor.
What do you suggest in .25 caliber for shooting Yokes or hogs~?

How do you like the 22 creedmoor?
I like them so much I built two, like a 22-250 on steroids, I've killed deer,hogs and various critters with them all DRT, I shoot 77 LRX in one and 85.5 berger or 77 TMK in the other ..easy to load for and super accurate
20231230_161458.jpg

WARNING~!! For every one of you guys who are reading these posts and lusting to get involved, DO IT, and do it ASAP~! For 30 years starting back when the Varmint magazine came out I wanted to hunt coyotes. I was a "Gonner"; gonner do this, gonner do that. Seems like something always came up so I never did. Now I'm 83 and reading these posts advising everyone to follow his dreams. If you are constantly dreaming about doing something, DO IT~! Don't put it off til later.

^^^This!!!

I like them so much I built two, like a 22-250 on steroids, I've killed deer,hogs and various critters with them all DRT, I shoot 77 LRX in one and 85.5 berger or 77 TMK in the other ..easy to load for and super accurate View attachment 527588
Thanks Stovepipe. I have a Tika that I have been thinking about putting a 22 creedmoor barrel on. I am 95% sold on the idea of a 22 creed.

Thanks Stovepipe. I have a Tika that I have been thinking about putting a 22 creedmoor barrel on. I am 95% sold on the idea of a 22 creed.
Good deal, get yourself some alpha brass and H4350...you'll be set, if you need any help with load development just holler

Called this guy into point blank range this morning. My buddy couldn't get him stopped and missed him on the move but I was able to get him on his way out. A 52 grain Berger at 40 yards out of the 22-250 makes a big hole when they are running away.

Attachments

• 07509EE4-A798-4A68-B1AC-4DCA31CEE50B.jpeg
    07509EE4-A798-4A68-B1AC-4DCA31CEE50B.jpeg
    386.1 KB · Views: 56
Called this guy into point blank range this morning. My buddy couldn't get him stopped and missed him on the move but I was able to get him on his way out. A 52 grain Berger at 40 yards out of the 22-250 makes a big hole when they are running away.
The Texas heart shot is one of my favorites when there heading straight away!

Recent Posts