Lerch and 3rd Generation Shooting Supply is Back!!!

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
WOW!!, it has been a while since i have been on here LOL!!! :D

Sorry Bill Bailey and myself have been MIA for so long, hopefully a couple of guys missed us. We have been so busy around we havent had time to take a breath. I never thought i would see the day that we would be out of so much stuff, i cant help but be happy but it is making business so hard. things are finally starting to calm down, just a bit, so i figured i would get back on the forum and say hi.

We are getting ready to have a big sale on Swarovski and Bushnell scopes so i hope you guys will be interested.

Glad to be back

P.S. Where the hell do i get my LRH Shirt!?!?!?!?! :D:D

Hey Dick, aint heard from ya in a while. Ya i am sure i got alot of catching up to do. I figured we would have a rush after the elections but i never guessed this insanity. it has been pretty wild to say the least. I will get me some of those shirts on order, i might get one for the midget as well, they offerin children sizes for him???? :D:D maybe todler would work

nice hearing from ya
steve

Lerch
You haven't missed a thing!
newbies wanting to compare loupys to NF, then they buy a NF and are experts!! LOL
Some good people been on and off the boards this last year thats for sure.
All the new LR pistols posts have been great! I'm thinking I need one now.

Glad somebody has been busy! construction sucks!
Cam

Hey winmagman, glad to be back

Ya the giant gun is doing good. BJ just shot a 7" 3 shot group at 1500yds with it like a month ago, he has video of it. i will try to get him to post it. we will be going out for our 2K plus p-dogs here soon, BJ is in the middle of moving so when he gets settled we will head out. of course by then it will be 115deg here but we will shoot anyway!!!

have a good un
steve

Yo Lerch.........

So you been shaded up, eh?

I've been talkin' w/BJ off and on. The conversation goes both ways. The $ go one way (not mine), and the stuff goes to Ft. Shaw.

I'm left w/empty pockets, but the dream is pretty big.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.