Bill and Lerch

1doug

How far are you out of Oklahoma city? I am flying in on friday and will have a few hours to kill.I thought i would try and stop by and see the shop.

d-a

We're just about 20 miles west of OKC. Just go west on I40 and take exit 125. Better yet, just do a search on mapquest for 2003 S. Shepard in El Reno, OK 73036. That way I don't get you lost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif!!

When you get close, we are on the right or east side of the road. Turn just before the big apartment complex. There is a sign but it ain't much.

Guys

Thanks for the tour. I never knew that you carried all the stuff that you had. I will definatly be ordering some bullets from you and when you get the Vitouri(?) powders in some of that too.

If any one needs a shotgun <font color="red"> THEY HAVE THEM </font>. I saw some that were over $12k.

Thanks again

Oh and next time i am gonna bring a gun or two.

d-a

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and next time i am gonna bring a gun or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give us a little warning and we can get some kind of shootin' lined out!!

I think i am gonna be back out there the first weekend in June. Hopefully i will have some 117 dtacs by then.

d-a

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.