Bill and Lerch Head to Wyoming

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Me and BJ are leaving for Wyoming this morning for out DIY public land mule deer hunt with his 338 Edge and my APS 270 Allen mag, but only one of us has any ammo loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::confused:

To be continued................................................................

but only one of us has any ammo loaded!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::confused:

How is that going to work??
confused.gif

Lerch you was supposed to sell me a scope this AM? did you hide the 3.5x15-50 all they found was a 56mm? with the R2........Good luck and we want pics!

Those Wyoming mulies are just a little bit bigger than an Oklahoma prairie dog so you shouldn't have any problems hitting them.

Good luck and enjoy the trip.

Sure hope BJ gets something to shoot in his gun.:):)

Me and BJ are leaving for Wyoming this morning for out DIY public land mule deer hunt with his 338 Edge and my APS 270 Allen mag, but only one of us has any ammo loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::confused:

Well, let's see...You might get away using factory 338RUM in the Edge, but I thinks the APS .270 is a different story if I recall correctly.

Good luck. Post plenty of pics.

Send me a PM boys... where you hunting at ???

Just saw a 6 x 7 mule deer last night 12 miles out of Gillette on the side of I-90..... want GPS coordinates ?? LOL

Saw an albino Doe coming back from Kaycee on the backroads. No camera:eek: and in the city limits so all I did was watch her for a while. Went back with the camera to show the wife and daughter but the herd had moved on:( Just about got a nice 4X4 with the car a block from the house.
Tis the season= the herds of deer and antilope are movein into town to avoid the herds of hunters out in the prairie :cool:
Hope you guys figure out the ammo shortage as an MT gun aint much of a long range rig=quiet though:D

Well, let's see...You might get away using factory 338RUM in the Edge, but I thinks the APS .270 is a different story if I recall correctly.

Good luck. Post plenty of pics.

Useing the 338 RUM in THE 338 Edge chamber will create a head space problem,will it not?? The shoulder is farther back on the 338 RUM

Well were back, pics will be coming soon but dont get yer hopes up. BJ thumped a small one and i went dry. The ammo joke was referring to my lazy butt not getting any 270AM ammo loaded but we devised a little loading station inside the trailer we pulled. Anyway full write up and pics coming soon if BJ gets off his butt. Definantly a learning experince is the least i can say.

steve

Lerch you was supposed to sell me a scope this AM? did you hide the 3.5x15-50 all they found was a 56mm? with the R2........Good luck and we want pics!

I must give credit where its is due, talk about taking care of business He did in fact hide it and I paid up today! Sounded like an intertesting trip! Thanks fellas!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.