Bill & Lerch's New Shipment O Toys!!!!

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Bill & Lerch\'s New Shipment O Toys!!!!

Well a few months ago and me and Bill were figuring up what we wanted to get in NightForce scopes we were told they wouldnt ship for quite a while. We placed several different orders and went about our merry way. Well low and behold what shows up on UPS today but a WHOLE bunch of triangle shaped boxes!!! Seems we got a couple of orders at the same time, heckuva a problem to have i tell ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. So if you want to get a NF scope give us a hollar. Email, PM, phone call or passenger pigeon as well as ESP are acceptable ordering methods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am gonna try to get BJ to post a list of what we have in stock. Call 1-800-522-3314 and ask for Steve or BJ

thanks
steve

Re: Bill & Lerch\'s New Shipment O Toys!!!!

Well, here is our current inventory. This is the best I could get it to look. The quantities and reticle are below the scope type. Not perfectly aligned but he best I could do.

Gene Sears NXS Inventory
03-20-07
1550mm 2250mm

MLR 1 MLR 0
NPR1 3 NPR1 4
NPR2 2 NPR2 5
NP1RR 1

1556mm 2256mm

MLR 1 MLR 4
NPR1 2 NPR1 6
NPR2 2 NPR2 4

3256mm 4256mm

NPR1 1

Who told you I needed another scope?

My son has confiscated my new F-class gun that Dave King sold me and the NF scope you sold me so I will be needing another. He shot three straight tens of which one was an X for his 800 yard sighters on Sunday. Then at 900 one of his sighters was an X. What a waste of points.

I wonder who dialed his gun in so tight? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What I will be needing is the same as last time - 5.5X-22X 56mm NP-R1

Email will be sent in a moment.

Whats all that metric stuff?

I need like umm

4x15x50....NPR2 and $$$

We've got that scope. Price $1340 shipped to your door, or where ever else you might want it shipped.

Check out my post on non illuminated....and x-mas Is almost paid off...guess youd have to send it to me...Unless there is a way Kirby can know exactly how Id want it mounted! Bare with me fellas I got hit with a 7k x-mas card not quite done with yet.

Really doesnt take much to spend all that! And trust me not a 1/3 of that was truely x-mas stuff!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.