Jim Briggs-Northland Shooting Supply

jec337j

I didn't know where to put this so I thought I would start here. I wanted to relate my experience of ordering from Jim Briggs at NSS.

I have read a whole bunch of threads regarding doing business with Jim. But until you experience ordering from him, you have no idea of his service. I called his company to order some "stuff" for a BUDGET build for my grandson's rifle. Jim answered the phone and proceeded to find out exactly what I wanted and give me his ideas of how to proceed with the project. He probably spent 45 minutes talking with me and very patiently went over options and suggestions. He took the time to explain how I should do each step and told me that when the supplies arrived, I should call him and let him walk me through the process of installing everything. I am 70 years old and businessmen like Jim are what we used to have. It has been many years since I have experienced such great service.

What a delight to do business with him and I can only say, if you need something, check with him first. He is a class act and his service is unbelievable.

Thanks to Jim Briggs!

Jim Caldwell
Colorado Springs, CO

I agree with your sentiments about Jim. He understands the concept of customer satisfaction and he has my business when I need items he deals in.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts