kenton industries drop compensators

aOWENc

Hello everyone,
Is anybody familiar with kenton industries? Which dial do you like the speed dial the LRH, or the military model and how do they work for you? Looking to put one on my 300 wby

Here is one of mine, on my 6.5/284. You can see this one goes to 1200 yards in the second revolution. This particular turret is calibrated to hunting season average conditions at home in PA. I have kentons on three different rifles and love them. I have settled on the military format as the best of both worlds, since I can dial the range in a hurry if the enviro conditions match, but can dial MOA if using a drop chart. Or my new G7 BR2. Or switch to a different load.

Attachments

• Turret examples 003.JPG
    Turret examples 003.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Turret examples 004.JPG
    Turret examples 004.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 83
Here is one of mine, on my 6.5/284. You can see this one goes to 1200 yards in the second revolution. This particular turret is calibrated to hunting season average conditions at home in PA. I have kentons on three different rifles and love them. I have settled on the military format as the best of both worlds, since I can dial the range in a hurry if the enviro conditions match, but can dial MOA if using a drop chart. Or my new G7 BR2. Or switch to a different load.

+1. I use the same style turret, the same way on all my LR rigs. You can also get this design in tape-on format from Custom Turret for under $30. They supply a few tapes and and a wind dope chart.

+1. I use the same style turret, the same way on all my LR rigs. You can also get this design in tape-on format from Custom Turret for under $30. They supply a few tapes and and a wind dope chart.

+1 for Custom Turret Systems turret tape. They have amazing customer service. I designed a turret, installed it, and decided I wanted to add another rotation to get me out to 1100, so I emailed him. He designed several styles for me to pick from, and after I told him which one I liked and asked how to pay for it, he told me it had already been sent out. Great customer service!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.