keeping your data handy?

splattermatic

i've worked out my clicks for distance, wrote them on a note pad, now what to do with the info for in the field use ???

what do you all use to keep the info handy ?

tape a piece of paper to your stock ? leupold retractable ballistic tape ?
write it on an exspensive stock with a sharpie ?

let's hear your methods !

armguard

I laminated the table and attached it to an archery armguard with quick release plastic buckles. I attach it to my foream when hunting, and it is easy to see and pick the right clics without having to twist the stock around.

Keep a spare table in your pack in case you take off the armguard when peeling off layers of clothing and forget to pu it back on, as I have.

I printed mine off in Microsoft excel format then laminated to keep it dry. Then I taped in on the side of the butt (side opposite cheek weld), nice and handy. Mine goes up in 25 yard increments.

Also keep a spare in my daypack just in case.

I pseudo-laminated mine with a couple of layers of clear packing tape on each side, and slipped it under my elastic buttstock ammo holder.

My data is computed in a Microsoft Excel program and I lazerprint it on weatherproof paper. I tape a condensed version on the side of my buttstock and a large full blown version in my backpack or pocket. I've soaked this paper over night submerged in water and it's still completely readable. For long range shots the full blown version gets pulled out and put to use. For mid or shorter range shots I use the cheat-sheet on the buttstock. No problems so far...

Palm M125 with Sharp Shooters Friend. Allow's fine tuning as field conditions change.
Print outs are great cheat-sheets, but a program allows for all the variables.

This is what I printed on Excel off of Exbal... Color key for each revolution of the turret.

laminated it and keep it in my Eagle stock pack.....

34601243_DROP_copy.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.