Is Remington now selling primers direct?

DartonJager

Did a search for "remington 6-1/2 small rifle primers in stock" one of the places that came up was Remington's actual website or at least it was titled "Remington" complete with all the Remington logo stuff.
Bought more primers than I can possibly recall and from a lot of different WS's but never from Remington itself.

Can't really do a 'Is Remington.com a scam or not search" like other WS's selling primers so anyone know if Remington is actually selling primers direct to us?

There's a large banner saying not available online, I'm going to vote no.

Screenshot 2022-08-08 115402.png

Just an update
Tried to place an order and at no point did it ask for or list a payment option only a request to:
  • NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER AT OUR LIVE CHAT ONLINE FOR BANK DETAILS.THANK YOU
    NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER AT OUR LIVE CHAT ONLINE FOR BANK DETAILS.THANK YOU
    NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER AT OUR LIVE CHAT ONLINE FOR BANK DETAILS.THANK YOU
Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.
Place order

Someone in New York City, New York, USA purchased aREMINGTON RIFLE 700About 58 minutes ago

Could be wrong but my gut is SCREAMING scam so NWIH am I placing an order.

Wait, did you end up on:
SCAM shopremingtonguns SCAM?

That's not really Remington's website, the real websites are remington.com and remarms.com. I do think the real Remington does do limited direct sales now that the ammo company has been spun off.

Looked at the WS more carefully its actually titled:
"shopremingtonguns.com"
not actually; "remingtonarms.com"
But the website is made to look essentially the same as Remington's WS.
Sneaky SOB's.
I learned long ago if its powder or primers in stock at a reasonable price and either or a seller I've never heard of it's 99.999% it's a scam site.

Recent Posts